Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    They complain about Americans owning SUV's and big vehicles, but the environmentalists never touch the subject of illegals.
    It's because the Sierra Club was bought off with a $100 million "donation" from a Wall Street fund manager. They could only get the money if they stopped opposing immigration. So now to "save the envoronment" they want Americans to live the same way the average Japanese does, small condo without a yard, small car, commute to work by bike or train, eat rice and vegetables.
    Well they are about to get their way, because if the prices keep rising in thd grocery stores thats all we will be eating, but it will be rice and beans as we can not afford the vegetables either!!
    It will if we keep giving our money to the people who hire illegals.

While we try everything we can, politically, to stop this, we continue to finance it ourselves. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Our money is financing this take over. Without our money, these companies couldn't hire illegals, they couldn't own politicians, they couldn't contribute to LaRaza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While boycotting is a wonderful tool and does work in some instances, there is no way we can help but finance alot of these companies because we have no way to police all of them. I don't have to buy a ford or bank at BofA, buy Allstate etc. but there is no way for me to tell where all the ingrediants in the food I am buying comes from, or who all of these companies hire. There for the main fight as I see it has to be politically.

Our government is giving La Raza 10 milllion dollars of our money, who do you fight with over this, our politicians. Ford gives them money so I wouldn't buy a ford. and so on.

What I'm saying is you can not just fight illlegal immigration by just boycotting, you have to use all the different avenues available to you. As far as high prices go, I guess when the price reaches a point your not willing to pay you will quit buying the product.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

While boycotting is a wonderful tool and does work in some instances, there is no way we can help but finance alot of these companies because we have no way to police all of them. I don't have to buy a ford or bank at BofA, buy Allstate etc. but there is no way for me to tell where all the ingrediants in the food I am buying comes from, or who all of these companies hire. There for the main fight as I see it has to be politically.

Our government is giving La Raza 10 milllion dollars of our money, who do you fight with over this, our politicians. Ford gives them money so I wouldn't buy a ford. and so on.

What I'm saying is you can not just fight illlegal immigration by just boycotting, you have to use all the different avenues available to you. As far as high prices go, I guess when the price reaches a point your not willing to pay you will quit buying the product.
    No, we can't do a lot just by one store and a few of us doing it.

If we had a targetted boycott and used it against one industry - all of us at one time, it would make a difference.

Although I did eat fried chicken at the cafeteria yesterday, other than eggs, it's the first poultry product I have bought in well over a year.

If every person who emailed, called and faxed their congresscritter would do the same thing for just a few months, the illegals would be out of a job and they would be heading home.

But we all sit around and say, 'well, I don't buy from XYZ store, well I don't buy from ABC store - it isn't going to do any good.

If only a few people had faxed, written or emailed WAshington, would it have had the same impact? Of course not.

I once asked someone on another anti-illegal site if I could make a posting trying to get a boycott started. The person was very nice and told me - probably not. When I assured the person I would not be rabid or hateful, etc. Finally, the site owner (moderator or whatever) said,
    'But we don't want to hurt American business!"

I thanked the person, since it was their site, but did suggest that he consider the fact it was American business that was hurting us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

No, we can't do a lot just by one store and a few of us doing it.

If we had a targetted boycott and used it against one industry - all of us at one time, it would make a difference.

Although I did eat fried chicken at the cafeteria yesterday, other than eggs, it's the first poultry product I have bought in well over a year.

If every person who emailed, called and faxed their congresscritter would do the same thing for just a few months, the illegals would be out of a job and they would be heading home.

But we all sit around and say, 'well, I don't buy from XYZ store, well I don't buy from ABC store - it isn't going to do any good.

If only a few people had faxed, written or emailed WAshington, would it have had the same impact? Of course not.

I once asked someone on another anti-illegal site if I could make a posting trying to get a boycott started. The person was very nice and told me - probably not. When I assured the person I would not be rabid or hateful, etc. Finally, the site owner (moderator or whatever) said,
    'But we don't want to hurt American business!"

I thanked the person, since it was their site, but did suggest that he consider the fact it was American business that was hurting us.
    Well you are right it is American business owners who are hiring illegals that is hurting us and since it is to hard to boycott everyone, that's where we have to force ICE to do their Job. We have had boycotts here and they have worked but these were huge businesses. We need to attack like you said Tyson for example which I won't by either and we can help that way but we also need our government doing the job they are getting paid for.

We also need to get Americans to stop buying so much worthless crap from countries like china that is hurting Americans to. I'll tell you we have let all of these problems go for so long they will not be fixed over night, but if we stand together and keep building forces i believe we can turn it around.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes, ICE needs to do its job - but there again, we are depending on a government who's goal is to do just the opposite.

ICE, our congress, our President are not a bunch of people who are just not doing their job because they are confused about it. They know what they are doing and they are very singleminded. They feel their real job is to perpetuate the situation. They will throw us a bone once in a while, but that is all.

Just Tyson's won't get the job done. Tyson owns other chicken companies. There is nothing to keep them from simply packaging their chicken under other labels. Besides if Tyson's gets targetted and slows down, the illegals will just go to other poultry companies.

We have to cut off their jobs and their opportunities for jobs.

I also agree about the junk from China, etc., but we can't overload ourselves or we begin to feel overworked, etc. If we simply make it one industry at a time, and any others you personally want to do, then it is easy, simple, doesn't even inconvenience us.

Do you realize how many illegal jobs we will be affecting if we target the poultry industry? Thousands -- at one time. Just by not eating poultry products.

To boycott one company, one store, etc., makes a statement - to boycott an industry will make a difference.

I was using tyson as an example And I already do feel overwhelmed but I'm not about to give up

I am all for getting rid of Larry "the loser" Craig I will do what ever it takes to get rid of this worthless waste of skin. I live in eastern Idaho.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    I am all for getting rid of Larry "the loser" Craig I will do what ever it takes to get rid of this worthless waste of skin. I live in eastern Idaho.
    Thats wonderful "Bad_Hand" when we get ready to start working on the down fall of Larry "the loser" Craig we will need someone in eastern Idaho to help out, so far we are all up in the Panhandle

I was using tyson as an example And I already do feel overwhelmed but I'm not about to give up
    I actually thought as much and I, too, was trying to make a point that going after one company - is not going to achieve a lot. That is not to say we shouldn't do everything and anything our conscience dictates.

My thoughts are we need to do something that will send the illegals home and will get the attention of not only their current employers, but any other employers who are considering illegals.

The poultry industry would be the perfect target. It is large, it has been a magnet, in fact, one of the first magnets for illegal immigrants.

It is a perishable product.

It has a finely tuned system - from the hatchery, to the houses, to the processing plant to distribution. A backlog in any of these would give them some problems.

Eggs will keep on hatching, chickens will keep on growing, and when that chicken is processed, they have to have a place to put it.

Also, it has to be industry wide - because as I said, some of these companies have more than one company and we would just notice a
    different brand of chicken in our stores if we targetted one brand name.

We could get our sense of satisfaction from this - but more than that, we would be cutting of the jobs of the illegals and the draw bringing them here. That is our ultimate goal - isn't it?

DITTO, exactly our goal!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12