Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lars Larson Just roasted Gonzales

Lars a radio talk show host in Portland Oregon just had Attorney General Gonzales on the air and asked him how come we have to hand over “The Dog” to Mexico when they do not hand any over criminals to us. He also asked him why the laws are not being enforced when it come to illegal’s. Go LAR’S
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

And what did he get? The runaround?

Please tell us more!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Dangit!!!! I never seem to remember to listen to his show!! This would have been great. I want to know how Gonzales answered. Tell us PLEASE........
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You could tell that Gonzales was caught off guard. Lars asked him about the illegal who drug the women behind the car and said he had some real concerns (Lars)about our current immigration policies then ask what he was going to do about it. Gonzales side stepped it with the congress is working on the immigration issue and bla bla. He also asked how he could feel justified in turning The Dog over to Mexico when Mexico makes all these stipulations on us like a murder cannot be put to death etc. He also said that if convicted the dog would not be treated as well as we treat there people in our prisons. Gonzales said well we have treaties with Mexico and we have to abide by those treaties and Lars fired back like they do with their people who murder people here and Gonzales said well we have to abide by their legislative laws in regards to their people. Their laws do not provide for the death penalty. I will E-mail and see if I can get that portion of the show as this is all from memory and I am (supposed) working while listening. Will let you know.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Here's a link to a station in Oregon with Lars Larson. You can listen live.

http://www.kxl.com/listenlive.aspx

The E-mail is fired off so we will see if I can get a copy. I know they record the show.
    Theodore Roosevelt

If you can, you have got to hear this show. The discussion right now is unbelievable!

Lars is talking to some captain about traffice/driving/etc. He (the captain) says he thinks it's fine for people who don't know any english people to be on our roads.

Lars slapped him down by pointing out that helping these people to pass the test is actually illegal. The guy responded saying he was not familiar with that particular law.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I had a thought; if you have a minute you may want to e-mail and ask him to put it up on his website.

His e-mail is talk@larslarson.com

The website http://www.larslarson.com/

Mention Alipac of course.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Here is where you can here it. Click the 9/22/06 then the listen. It's about 1/2 on the slider.

http://www.larslarson.com/Commentary/No ... fault.aspx
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast