Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hey, everyone should be emailing Gonzales about his sidestepping and tell him we as the actual governing body of this government do not want someone as high profile like Chapman and his son and brother sent to Mexico.

If they can make stipulations on their actual crminal they shove over the border to infect our country with crime, then we should also be able to hold on to stipulations of our own.

EMAIL GONZALES, ROAST HIM ON THIS!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gonzales said well we have treaties with Mexico and we have to abide by those treaties and Lars fired back like they do with their people who murder people here and Gonzales said well we have to abide by their legislative laws in regards to their people.
    Oh !! But they do not have to abide by our legislative laws ?! What kind of a treaty is that ? It must be a one-way treaty.

I cannot not stand him. He and Bush are on equal ground with me and it would be best described as quick sand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The interview starts at 2:11 if you go to the site and want to listen. I would love to here anyone elses opinion.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

You mean it's going to be rebroadcasted ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

See the third post up of mine.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I didn't have any luck, American_made. At least thanks to your post I was able to read about it.

God I wish i could down load it.

Here is where you can here it. Follow the link and you should see a date bar toward the left. Click on the 9/22/06 to hilight. Then click the one that says listen. you should now here lars. slide the radio slider to 2:11 and it should be the interview where he is talking about Dog.

http://www.larslarson.com/Commentary/No ... fault.aspx
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.

Here, email away tell him what you all think of this foul situation. Extraditing one of our own citizens to a foreign hostile nation.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have the MP3 of the interview. Don't know if it can be posted to the site though.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast