Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With respect to iansmom OP, I'll just add this:

OR, I believe, was the first state in the country to officially 'allow' personal medicinal use of marijuana. Of course, to justify this, or convince the US DEA to sign-off or sanction the program, these individuals (mostly private citizens, but also assisted by some activist types within the local medical clinics/universities and by people in government...) had to use the justification of allowing this to go forward based on 'states rights'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by xyz
    I was in California just before Christmas..
    I spent the entire day visiting businesses in the area, mostly defense contractors. I met 6 people out of hundreds whose first language was English.
    It looks like Tijuana. If a person were taken there and told they were south of the border, there is nothing that would indicate otherwise.
    Those of us who are native Californians are so sick to see this happening to our once beautiful state...To all The traitor sell out politicians that did this to our state and now to the rest of the country. I hope there is some punishment for these evil greedy elites, that are allowing this invasion!

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    In 1994 California passed Proposition 187 which would not allow illegal immigrants to go to public school, it was called the Save our State law, the Federal Government stepped in and said it was unconstitutional.
    A typical NAU implementation tactic. I can betcha a dime to a dollar that back then, some politician(s) who belongs to the CFR had something to do with calling the law 'unconstitutional'. Just for curiosity, I wonder if it was the Supreme Court that interveened. That ruling should be chanllenged today. Illegal Aliens aren't even supposed to be here, much less attend our public schools.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    In 1994 California passed Proposition 187 which would not allow illegal immigrants to go to public school, it was called the Save our State law, the Federal Government stepped in and said it was unconstitutional.
    A typical NAU implementation tactic. I can betcha a dime to a dollar that back then, some politician(s) who belongs to the CFR had something to do with calling the law 'unconstitutional'. Just for curiosity, I wonder if it was the Supreme Court that interveened. That ruling should be chanllenged today. Illegal Aliens aren't even supposed to be here, much less attend our public schools.
    Its constitutionality was immediately challenged by several lawsuits. On November 11, 1994, federal judge Matthew Byrne issued a temporary restraining order against it, on grounds that it exceeded state authority in the federal realm of immigration. The case worked its way through the courts. The multiple cases were consolidated and brought before Judge Mariana Pfaelzer, who allowed the case to languish in her court for three years. And then when she finally released an opinion, Governor Wilson appealed it, which led it being brought to the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court. However, in 1998, before the judges could rule, newly elected Democratic Gov. Gray Davis had the case brought before mediation. Following this, he dropped the appeals process before the courts, effectively killing the law.

Thanks, Molly, the sequence of events regarding this bill is typical of how these traitorous politicians and jugdes behave and how the CFR influences them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12