Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Go the heck home and take the test in whatever language you speak!!
    Also, how about paying for the schooling your getting??????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

This is NOT Mexico, Latino LOWLIFE racists, this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA! If you REFUSE to ACCEPT ENGLISH as THE language of OUR country--and, it IS, whether ANYONE LIKES it or NOT, INCLUDING YOU!--then YOU need to PACK UP your bags, TAKE your FAMILIES and KIDS WITH YOU and RETURN to your OWN country, where you can be Latino ALL you WANT to! But NO WAY are YOU EVER going to FORCE US AMERICANS or NON-LATINO immigrants to become ONE of YOU! I am going to REMAIN an AMERICAN, EVEN if you KILL me for it! And LOTS of my FELLOW patriots and IMMIGRANT friends feel the SAME way!

This is NOT Mexico, Latino LOWLIFE racists, this is the UNITED STATES of AMERICA! If you REFUSE to ACCEPT ENGLISH as THE language of OUR country--and, it IS, whether ANYONE LIKES it or NOT, INCLUDING YOU!--then YOU need to PACK UP your bags, TAKE your FAMILIES and KIDS WITH YOU and RETURN to your OWN country, where you can be Latino ALL you WANT to! But NO WAY are YOU EVER going to FORCE US AMERICANS or NON-LATINO immigrants to become ONE of YOU! I am going to REMAIN an AMERICAN, EVEN if you KILL me for it! And LOTS of my FELLOW patriots and IMMIGRANT friends feel the SAME way!
    Amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Throw their a---- out and back to Mexico where they can speak their native tongue! I'm so sick of this.Could you imagine moving in on Mexico and demanding being taught in English. Gawd people are so dumb. They shouldn't be having babies anyway. No way to get ahead in life when you are poor,uneducated and have babies at 13!

Throw their a---- out and back to Mexico where they can speak their native tongue! I'm so sick of this.Could you imagine moving in on Mexico and demanding being taught in English. Gawd people are so dumb. They shouldn't be having babies anyway. No way to get ahead in life when you are poor,uneducated and have babies at 13!
    Another Amen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ontop of it all, their not even paying for schooling to have the right to bitch!
    ------------------------

[/quote]The one state that's the slowest on comprehending the facts of illegal Immigration was Alaska.

Alaska has a very "Dvierse" population. Fair shows about 10,000 illegal aliens in the state. Very few realize this is a problem. They are proud of 90/95 languages spoken in Anchorage School District.

I sure hope more wake up before we become little LA

“This is a way of attacking children who don’t understand the language,’’ said Martinez, who is pushing a resolution to delay the test for a year.
    No, dumbass!!! Its a way of telling you to learn the language or leave!!!

The one state that's the slowest on comprehending the facts of illegal Immigration was Alaska.

[quote:1dsc8yrf]Alaska has a very "Dvierse" population. Fair shows about 10,000 illegal aliens in the state. Very few realize this is a problem. They are proud of 90/95 languages spoken in Anchorage School District.
    I sure hope more wake up before we become little LA[/quote:1dsc8yrf][/quote]

I have talked with several people in Alaska and found that they are very defensive when it comes to anything that may affect their diversity.
    They don't even want to talk about immigration.
    ------------------------

Hope this wakes up enough Chicago families whose kids are capable of taking the test in English. The latino parents can keep their kids home all they want, they don't care that this will affect the entire school district in the way of $$$. Maybe now the rest of Chicago can raise up and say YA BASTA! with all this crap?

* Officials are trying to provide directions and glossaries in Spanish, Polish, Arabic, Urdu, Korean, Pilipino/Tagalog, Cantonese, Gujarati, Vietnamese and Russian.
    Out of ALL these languages, only the latinos are whining? What's wrong with these parents? Do they want to announce to the world that their own children are too dumb to test in English?
    "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast