Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if she feels the way Benedict Arnold's kith and kin felt when he sold out the patriots and served his elite masters based in England?

Maybe some poor soul handed the polls to her upside down.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Benedict Arnold

I hope so, but I doubt it. I think the globalists really believe in what they're doing, even if it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Laura, like her husband, is kept in a very small pen. I think wherever she goes it is orchestrated for people who kiss her butt and love her husband.

even if the polls had a margin of error of 15% GW is in trouble.

I noticed this sunday that close to 60% of the public approve of data mining tactics. This means Immigration (and probably Iraq) are what are sinking the 21 century Alfred E Newman.

www.bighornmusic.com/bushton/
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

penned up

Yep, Sychophants are dangerous, because they have their own agenda, and can work hard to keep reality away!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

She's a Chicken! When Hillary was First Lady, she had an e-mail address on the White House Website. Too Bad Laura, I was going to write you and let you know how wrong you are.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes i am seeing the same reports of Americans thinking the wire tapping is ok. Still putting blind trust in government even after all this. What they do not get is once you give them alittle they take alot. Next is the internet.
    Once that is controled its down hill faster than a Jaguar set on fire. They will make sure we are isolated pockets accross the country. Only those with Ham radios being able to connect with others across the USA. The truth will be buried for another 100 years for everything.

Ham radio

Jezzy, did you see Kurt's post somewhere here on that?
    TIME'S UP!

I believe ordinary Americans have nothing to hide, no reason to care about the wire-tapping or whatever they are calling it. Now on the other hand, some politicians might not want some of their calls to be known. But more than likely since They VOTED For It then they're probably just using the accusation to drain the president's last bit of diehard support. The tv reports speak about the president's falling pole numbers and blame it on this issue and the war in Irag, rarely mentioning the illegals situation if at all and if they do they say 'immigrants'.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

you see how very quickly Bush is now giving press conferences on perceived problems.

I think they are aware, just have a serious Globalist agenda, and won't change their minds.
    I totally agree with you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast