Thread: lawyer

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lawyer

i am being harassed by an illegal immigrant. does anyone know what i can do? the police in this area are douche bags.

Give us the details?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

i am afraid to post in this forum because i know he is registered here and posts here from time to time.

sounds odd.
    you're being harrased on here with 4 post?

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjane
    i am afraid to post in this forum because i know he is registered here and posts here from time to time.
    I'd say PM your story to one of the moderators who know the regular posters here. From there, they can probably point you in the direction of somebody who can offer more useful advice.

no no no^

he is not harassing me here. he is harassing me in real life.

but he comes to this forum and lurks and sometimes posts. i don't want to post anything really obvious here because i wouldn't want him to use it like it was incriminating evidence.

actually after writing that it seems like a pretty bad idea to post anything about it here.

the situation is he committed a crime and i confronted him about it. now he is trying to blackmail me and threatening me and being a huge jerk.

he is abnormal. the only thing anyone has told me so far is to report him for the crime that he committed.

but i am wondering what the process is. if he was deported he would just come back. i think he might believe that if he is charged he could use his plea to gain citizenship (which i posted about before). i don't want that either.

i am going to speak to a lawyer. but i am wondering if anyone has any advice. sorry i can't say more.

April
    Here is a whole page of options so you can report him.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20

ladyjane

Buy a digital recorder, record every conversation you have with him, never have a conversation alone with him. Create a written time line journal from the begining of ALL of the events that have lead up to the current date.

Put this information into a clear story so simple a 7th grader can understand, print it out on your computer and take it to your local PD, and talk to the local law enforcement agency in your town.

Have them take a report, get the report #, if you think you are in physical danger, tell the PD! Have them look into this. They can do occasional drive by's of your home for your safety.

How well do you knoe this person? Does he have a criminal record?
    Have you looked into doing a backgoround on this person?
    I would reccomend www.laprivateeye.com for abot $250 they can run a pretty good background on just about anybody in 3-4 days....

Does your house have surv. cameras?

Change your door locks.

Private Message me if you need more assistance.

That is enough to get you started.

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Ladyjane...you say an illegal alien is registered here and posts from time to time? I wonder who he is?????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".