Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You bet you can win "Alex" never give up and never give in it is not an option!!
    I'll second that !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Patriots, this country has been hijacked by illegal aliens, pro-illegal scum that supports these criminals, sell-out politicians, and big businesses who use the illegals to maximize their profits. I am sad to see how this country has degraded due to this illegal invasion. What in the hell has happened to the U.S.?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Lee Iacocca was (albeit previously) adamantly against a border fence on the grounds that it sends an "anti-immigrant" signal to the rest of the world.

Lee Iacocca was (albeit previously) adamantly against a border fence on the grounds that it sends an "anti-immigrant" signal to the rest of the world.
    Oh, noooo !! Say it ain't so ! Have you read the letter posted a couple days ago, written by lee Iacoccca ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    Maybe he has seen the err of his ways, he sure wouldn't be the first. I don't know how he use to feel only know about his book, and how he feels at this time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS,

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    Maybe he has seen the err of his ways, he sure wouldn't be the first. I don't know how he use to feel only know about his book, and how he feels at this time.
    I agree, hopefully the man's views have changed for the better recently.

I just remember reading about his distaste for our "fence" in a recent autobiographical book that is still on display at my local Barnes & Nobles.

I saw a thing today about the May 1st Law Day protesters complaining about the United States immigration laws even though we bring in legally more immigrants than all the other nations of the world combined.

It seems a little peculiar to me that we now need to rise up against the Revolutionaries in the government to find a few honest souls left that will enforce our immigration laws. Maybe despicable is a better word.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123