Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Yeah, it's a pain to scroll back and forth every line because a long URL stretched the page.
    Here's a format to "hide" a link.
    Paste your link onto page and highlight it. Click URL box above post.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-reply-104354.html

Take out left closing bracket and replace with equals sign. Place closing bracket after link in this case after html. Then enter any text for link between the two brackets.
    Example:
    ALIPAC THREAD
    Hey thanks so much for providing the info ..

Yes, I too have been somewhat annoyed by having to ALWAYS move the box of the window around. I've only seen this in AliPac..

.and this info SHOULD'VE been part of a sticky, one would THINK the info had been there.. ..but since ’04..?!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Thanks for posting this Gogo. But when it comes time to post I wont be able to find these instructions.

CAN THIS BE PUT ON A "STICKY" IN AN EASY PLACE TO FIND?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Thanks for posting this Gogo. But when it comes time to post I wont be able to find these instructions.

CAN THIS BE PUT ON A "STICKY" IN AN EASY PLACE TO FIND?
    I'm not a moderator but maybe Phrede can do it or April.

What I did was bookmark the tinyurl site. I have it open in a extra window if I think I need it. So I can go from Alipac to tinyurl site and back. I used Mozilla Firefox so its real easy. It took a little getting use to Firefox but now I wouldn't go back to Internet Explorer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thought this might be useful to post again.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Thought this might be useful to post again.
    Yes, I noticed some I've passed up because them being so long.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    thats a good post; thank you

You're welcome. I sure was glad to learn how to do it.

Here you go folks.

Thanks for the Sticky Wow!

DITTO. THANKS FOR MAKING A STICKY. Now I dont have to search all over to for instructions to place an article that has a long url address.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast