Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona, where the illegals are slithering away
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Your converted link will appear like this:

ALIPAC THREAD
    I agree: I like the '' HTML code as well for the reasons you described
    StarshipTrooper<div>
    </div><div>Things happen for a reason.</div>

I just felt a jet plan zoom over my head twice
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Thank you for this..! When posts are too wide, I can't stand it & don't bother to read them even if they seem to be interesting to me..! I just skip on to something else. I hope all those who post will read this, as this is important..!
    Hello..? ..anyone home..?

Yes, even after all the above posts, WE still see posts in AliPac that are too LARGE..

..even on the Hompage..!

Hmm.. is the object of the game to SPEED paste..?

..or to take a FEW moments to 'get it right'..?!
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Yeah, it's a pain to scroll back and forth every line because a long URL stretched the page.
    Here's a format to "hide" a link.
    Paste your link onto page and highlight it. Click URL box above post.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-reply-104354.html

Take out left closing bracket and replace with equals sign. Place closing bracket after link in this case after html. Then enter any text for link between the two brackets.
    Example:
    ALIPAC THREAD
    Nancy Pelosi

Clicked preview. It linked!!!! But still has the quote thing at end? I'm going to keep trying and/or ask for help as I really want to learn how to do this. I just wrote in computer code... Nevermind, I fixed it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Yeah, it's a pain to scroll back and forth every line because a long URL stretched the page.
    Here's a format to "hide" a link.
    Paste your link onto page and highlight it. Click URL box above post.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-reply-104354.html

Take out left closing bracket and replace with equals sign. Place closing bracket after link in this case after html. Then enter any text for link between the two brackets.
    Example:
    ALIPAC THREAD
    Nancy Pelosi
    Clicked preview. It linked!!!! But still has the quote thing at end? I'm going to keep trying and/or ask for help as I really want to learn how to do this. I just wrote in computer code... [/quote]

If you want it to read" NANCY PELOSI quote", the "quote has to be in the [/url] without the [/quote]

I just figured it out! When I quoted loserville's post the [quote] thing appeared at the end of the code and appeared (to me) to be part of it. Laughing at myself.

What a great new tool this is -but I'm glad it's a sticky. Will take awhile to memorize.

Flor Slideshow

I just figured it out! When I quoted loserville's post the
    thing appeared at the end of the code and appeared (to me) to be part of it. Laughing at myself.

What a great new tool this is -but I'm glad it's a sticky. Will take awhile to memorize.

Flor Slideshow
    I enjoyed "Flor's Slideshow". Is THAT really a church?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just figured it out! When I quoted loserville's post the
    thing appeared at the end of the code and appeared (to me) to be part of it. Laughing at myself.

Flor Slideshow
    Now that makes sense.

HERE IS MY ADDICTION, TINY SIZING!

**************** http://tinyurl.com/create.php ******************

************* Thank you so much, GOGO *************

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast