Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I just watched the video of William interviewing Dan Stein that is posted in the Hold Their Feet to the Fire Forum. Evidently we are driving the politicians crazy in DC with all the faxes and calls! I am so happy! They REALIZE we are out here! This is great! Lets take it up another notch today! Lets ROCK DC!

April
    Here is link to contact info in Alipac Action Panel for those of you who need it! Go GET 'EM!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

April
    They are testy today, SOSAD! I make sure I send them a few faxes in addition to the calls, just for good measure! I feel like they need to hear from me as MUCH as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They are testy today, SOSAD! I make sure I send them a few faxes in addition to the calls, just for good measure! I feel like they need to hear from me as MUCH as possible!
    Yes April they are very testy today, UMMM I think they are getting tired of us, thats what I've been doing too faxes and calls probable should do some e-mails but I feel like they probably get deleted.
    If they are not nice to me I send them 2 faxes! I do not like getting transferred to an answer machine, infact it pissed me off a couple times and I called them back and said no I will not waste my money telling a machine, I guess I will just have to tell you! I don't think I'm very well loved at the capitol
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Well if they are tired of us they should start doing their jobs than we would not have to call and fax so frequently ! I hear you, I am doing the calls and faxes on this because I do not want to take the chance that the emails could be deleted. I am so glad that everyone is still hanging in there and letting their voices be heard. It shows the stuff we patriotic Americans are made of!! I am SO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

April
    Bttt

JAK
    I was wondering... instead of looking up these zip codes or trying to ...to appease the senators so that they can ignore those of us who do not directly vote for them... maybe in the future we should all start telling these congressmen/women that we don't feel we should have to give out that information for our voice to be heard. Then they will NEVER know if they are talking to one of their constituents or not. Why should we allow them to call the shots? Then they will have to listen to ALL OF US!

If they were doing their job we wouldn't have to make their life a little miserable... as they have made ours very miserable by allowing these illegals to freely come into this country as well as working to give our sovereignty away.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I was wondering... instead of looking up these zip codes or trying to ...to appease the senators so that they can ignore those of us who do not directly vote for them... maybe in the future we should all start telling these congressmen/women that we don't feel we should have to give out that information for our voice to be heard. Then they will NEVER know if they are talking to one of their constituents or not. Why should we allow them to call the shots? Then they will have to listen to ALL OF US!

If they were doing their job we wouldn't have to make their life a little miserable... as they have made ours very miserable by allowing these illegals to freely come into this country as well as working to give our sovereignty away.
    JAK, give it a try and let us know what happens
    sounds good to me or we could all try and report back with our answers.
    I have a feeling we won't like there answer right now, I am getting the feeling they are getting way beyond testy!! Not that they don't deserve it, may be these people will actually tell the senators what the calls are about! I also thing some have taken the phones off the hook or they are more busy than I thought!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    WOW! We are doing good. Maybe some phones are off the hook or maybe we just have alot of outraged patriots on the lines. Shoot those faxes to them when you get too many busy signals. We will get through one way or another our country is at stake! Ride on patriots!

Jak's
    maybe in the future we should all start telling these congressmen/women that we don't feel we should have to give out that information for our voice to be heard. Then they will NEVER know if they are talking to one of their constituents or not. Why should we allow them to call the shots? Then they will have to listen to ALL OF US!
    Good idea. We don't owe them any explanations, they owe US some explanations!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast