Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I have been doing it! I told them that I know they are asking because I know that they are getting lots of calls. Told them I do not just want my call to count, but all Americans calls to count. It is an American issue.
    They try to give me the bs that they need it to track how that zip code feels on the issue! I tell them the majority of America feel the same way on this issue and that I don't feel I need to give the zip code. Some tell me they can't pass on the message...I tell them thats fine if the senator doesn't want to hear from Americans... but know that how they "act" on this situation will reflect my vote.

Whether I call democrat or republican...they are "my" party and I would like them to step up to the plate. I have just added to their frustration in refusing to follow "their" rules. They don't get to make the rules...they work for AMERICAN CITIZENS!

I'm tired of all their silly games. If they were not trying to deceive us...would they ask for a zip code so they could toss those not in their area out? I don't think so! I am an American! This is an American issue!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    JAK wrote:

Whether I call democrat or republican...they are "my" party and I would like them to step up to the plate. I have just added to their frustration in refusing to follow "their" rules. They don't get to make the rules...they work for AMERICAN CITIZENS!

I'm tired of all their silly games. If they were not trying to deceive us...would they ask for a zip code so they could toss those not in their area out? I don't think so! I am an American! This is an American issue!
    You are absolutely right JAK! Good for you!

JAK, you are two funnyWell I did it to and got into an argument with the guy, I ended up giving him my message but decided not to piss any one else off today.

After this campaign is over I'm going to do it maybe we can teach them not to ask, even though I have a list of zips by my phone. I'm almost to tired to argue with them right now and they are really really testy, they get snoddy with me and then I get pissed of at them. Now I have a head ache and have to take some asprin, how about your girls!!

Like April said I do feel like a true patriot and good about not doing anything like so many people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    LOL... I was just asked if I have called Senator Cornyn, John- (R - TX) office several times today. We must be bombarding them so much... that now we all sound alike! LOL... Yeah for US!!!! Now they know how frustrated we are!

I have been staying pretty calm. I just stay calm and let them know that how they act on this issue will reflect my vote.

JAK, you are two funnyWell I did it to and got into an argument with the guy, I ended up giving him my message but decided not to piss any one else off today.
    This works too. Now if one of us call that refuse to give the zip...they again won't be sure if we are "one of theirs" or not!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    LOL... I was just asked if I have called Senator Cornyn, John- (R - TX) office several times today. We must be bombarding them so much... that now we all sound alike! LOL... Yeah for US!!!! Now they know how frustrated we are!

I have been staying pretty calm. I just stay calm and let them know that how they act on this issue will reflect my vote.
    I called him and sent him a fax this morning then I read that post that he was working on the immigration bill and starting to cave on amnesty so I faxed him again and told him who ever votes for an amnesty probably will not get voted back in in 2008 so please do not sell out the rest of the Republicans like Bush has!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for sharing your day ladies! Great Job!

I had a wonderful day full of testy folk, and the snottier they got, the nicer I got and after I finished each call, I would send them a fax or two. I am glad there is so many patriots out there who are making their voices heard. It is a tribute to how much they love and want to protect America! God Bless America!

PS. SOSAD, be sure and take that aspirin and pat yourself on the back a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Thanks for sharing your day ladies! Great Job!

I had a wonderful day full of testy folk, and the snottier they got, the nicer I got and after I finished each call, I would send them a fax or two. I am glad there is so many patriots out there who are making their voices heard. It is a tribute to how much they love and want to protect America! God Bless America!

PS. SOSAD, be sure and take that aspirin and pat yourself on the back a couple of times.
    I did and Thank you April, my head ache is subsiding, sounds like you and JAK had a wonderful day, so did I, it does wear you out but I imagine it is alot harder on the ones in DC. feels good to know we were at their back helping out I think . Sure would like to see SIS in action when someone was snoddy to her in person Now I'm going to catch up on some news and do some posting, we don't want to let the site go to h__ while they are all gone, this is like relaxing after the other stuff.

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Now I'm going to catch up on some news and do some posting, we don't want to let the site go to h__ while they are all gone, this is like relaxing after the other stuff.

JAK
    Nice working with you all! Yes, they were getting testy weren't they?

LOL...Love it when America UNITES!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Nice working with you all! Yes, they were getting testy weren't they?

LOL...Love it when America UNITES!
    DITTO JAK, and yes they were

Was fun sharing our expierences with each other, at least we knew we weren't the only one they were being testy with

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast