Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Let's Call This Man President!"

http://www.magic-city-news.com/Jan_Herr ... 7293.shtml

Let's Call This Man President!
    By Jan Herron
    Jan 15, 2007 - 11:01:51 AM

Rep. Tom Tancredo's observation of America is right on target. Not since Ronald Reagan have Americans seen a vision for our future as is shown in Tom Tancredo. Perhaps it's time the Republican Party, including the Colorado GOP try to get it together. If Rep. Tancredo throws his hat in the ring to run for President in 2008, citizens would have a true candidate with vision and understanding of what is going on in our country. Tancredo is right on target with issues concerning homeland security and our dysfunctional immigration policies. It' time voters place their country before their party affiliation, as these two issues are of high priority.

This Congress, this administration and the political elite need to pay closer attention to the well-intentioned congressman. He is not your average politician and voters are sick and tired of average politicans. Tancredo is above average. Getting his message conveyed regarding the serious issue of illegal immigration across every television and radio talk show across the country, is catching on throughout America. Who else is there in either party willing to still stand firmly in opposition to the massive illegal alien invasion? Tancredo's voice surely reflects citizens nationwide who still insist on keeping America's sovereignty. His call to remove the blatant and rampant lawlessness engendered by our current, inept politicians surely angers the politically correct, and, nothing angers the politically correct like the unvarnished truth.

It's time we "Stand by our Man". Let's call this man President

Hey if he is the republican choice, I will vote for him.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Tancredo is my choice and republicans have done nothing for us so who needs them? Hey registered republicans, what good is a party that works against us? Vote for the man not the machine!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Tancredo is a good man who has been an illegal-immigration warrior. But, can he get elected? Personally, I believe if he or someone who feels the same about this invasion we are experiencing doesn't get elected, it will be the beginning of the end for this country. We will be over-run and will implode.
    D.W.

MW
    IndianaJones wrote:

Tancredo is my choice and republicans have done nothing for us so who needs them?
    I beg your pardon???????? I think we need them! A large majority of Republicans is why we survived the amnesty scare in 2006! If not for the Republican majority in the U.S. House of Representatives in the 109th Congress, we'd be choking down a unhealthy portion of amnesty right now, with a side order of guest worker! If by some miracle we're able to stave off another amnesty attempt by the 110th Congress, I'm pretty sure it'll be Republicans that will be due the bulk of our thanks.

We need to face reality, with the exception of a few Democrat voting Independents, all we have in the U.S. Congress is Democrats and Republicans - would you rather put your faith in the Democrats? Personally, I think I'd rather rely on our Republican friends, because they certainly outnumber our Democrat friends (we don't have many Democrat friends in Congress).

I'm sorry if my words sound harsh, but it would be prudent to direct your rants at those that deserve it. Now if you want to bash the Republicans, bash those individuals that support amnesty, not the other 200 (give or take a handful) in the U.S. Congress.

Facts:

The Border Protection, Anti-terrorism and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005 (H.R. 4437) was supported by 92% of the U.S. House Republicans and opposed by 82% of the House Democrats.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (S. 2611) was supported by 90% of Senate Democrats and opposed by 56% of the Republican Senate.

Bottom line, if you want to generalize, you'd probably be better off directing your anger toward the Democrats, don't you think? Since your in Nevada, you may want to start with Sen. Harry "illegal lover" Reid.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tancredo is my man on immigration

But he has some conservative pro business agenda I cant support. His ideas on the envionrment are terrible.

Whoever the president is in 2008 should beg him to run ICE.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I beg your pardon???????? I think we need them! A large majority of Republicans....
    I meant voting for republican presidential candidates and Jorge. The republicans will back McCain, Romney and Guilliani. I wouldn't vote for any of those but I will vote for Tancredo (even if he is not the republican pick).
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    Tancredo is my man on immigration

But he has some conservative pro business agenda I cant support. His ideas on the envionrment are terrible.

Whoever the president is in 2008 should beg him to run ICE.
    If this amnesty isn't stopped...the environment is probably gone anyway. So I think we need to get that stopped first... but I don't know much about all of this so maybe I am wrong. Thats just my opinion.

Go Tom!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)