Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

First and foremost, McDonald's values the diversity of all of our employees
    Rubbish. If that is the case then why is it that when I go into one of these places, I'm lucky if I see one white person in there working and that one white person is usually upper management, not a worker bee so to speak. Usually I end up seeing nothing, but non-english speaking hispanics or africans. It drives me nuts. And to think that one day god forbid one of these people might actually be responsible for driving an airplane or something important.

I hate with a passion how these corrupt businesses pull out the diversity card everytime they try to push something unethical down our throats because they think they can get away with it and that they have us suckers in the palm of their hands and will never leave because we can't do without them. Nonsense. I've eaten at McDonalds like maybe twice in the last year or so and that's for breakfast when I'm on the road and need a quick bite. No more I say. When I want to order some food, I don't need to go through the trouble of trying to decipher foreign babble from the mouth of some third world ingrate. What I want to know is if they can't speak English, why are they being hired since 95 percent of this country (100 percent if you don't count the illegals and other foreign ingrates) speak the english language? How can you expect to communicate with your customers when your employees can't speak the native language? I find it insulting to my intelligence that they expect me to adapt to them in order to do business.

Boycott the businesses that hire and pander to these criminals. When they lose enough business, they will stop. The world isn't going to come to and end because I never again eat another McDonalds cheeseburger. It's not like I can't cook my own (heck I barbequed burgers for 20 people last Monday) so why do I need McDonalds for? And cooking for those 20 people was much cheaper then taking them out to some illegal alien infested restraurant.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wrote to McD's regarding the billboard in spanish advertising their new iced coffee and just got this response back:

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's and sharing your concerns with us.

McDonald's values the diversity of all of our customers and certainly never intended to offend any of our customers. McDonald's advertising in English and Spanish allows us to communicate with more consumers and further support our commitment to diversity.

In addition, we have always maintained a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination of any kind in terms of employment. Historically, McDonald's has complied with all labor and immigration laws and will continue to do so, whatever those laws may be in the future.

Because you're a valued customer, your concerns are very important to us. I've shared your comments with our Marketing team where they will be considered when planning future advertising at McDonald's.

Again, thank you for contacting McDonald's. Your trust and satisfaction in McDonald's are important to us, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon under the Golden Arches.

Roger
    McDonald's Customer Response Center

***They do hire illegal aliens as at any I have been too it is a stretch to understand what they are saying and they never get your order right as they do not understand what you ordered. But that is all over now as I have not been to McD's in months and do not intend to go there again.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    What I want to know is, when these restaurants hire illegals, are they making them take a physical?
    Unless the rules have changed, (and they may have), when my kids were working for Micky Dees, Tacky Bell, and Burger Thing, there was no physical required.

But, in fairness, I must say that was 20+ years ago.

My God, how time flies.!!!!!!!!

scrupulous compliance
    This is a legal dodge. They probably do require I.D. from their employees, but do they check the authenticity of the I.D.. I would respond to the email they sent you and ask them straight out, since you claim "scrupulous" compliance with labor laws, do you check to make sure the person who presents a Social Security card as proof of identity, is the actual person to whom that number was issued? Also point out that the Social Security number can easily be verified with a phone call to the United States Government's online verification system, found here: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/ssnv.htm

Make them live up to their "scrupulous" compliance.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Also point out that the Social Security number can easily be verified with a phone call to the United States Government's online verification system, found here: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/employer/ssnv.htm
    Alas, remember that the flags in the SAS computer only reject the number if used ten times.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by ncback
    There is no diversity at ours. 95% of the workers are hispanic.

There is no diversity at ours either, we also have 95% hispanics at our McDonalds. All of our local teenagers that worked at McDonalds have lost their jobs.

There is also the Basic Pilot, which is part of the SAVE program, where you can call a toll free number to verify Social Security numbers:

The Basic Pilot:

removes guesswork from document review during the Form I-9 process
    allows participating employers to confirm employment eligibility of all newly hired employees
    improves the accuracy of wage and tax reporting, and
    protects jobs for authorized United States workers
    The Basic Pilot program has been available to all employers in the States of California, Florida, Illinois, New York and Texas since November 1997 and to employers in Nebraska since March 1999. The Basic Pilot Program began operation in November 1997 and originally ended in November 2001; however, the Basic Pilot Program Extension and Expansion Act of 2003 (Pub. Law 108-156) extends the Basic Pilot to November 2008.

The new law also requires for the expansion of the Basic Pilot Program to all 50 states. A Notice was published in the Federal Register on December 20, 2004, announcing the expansion of the Basic Pilot to all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and a new Web-Based Access method for the Basic Pilot. If significantly more employers than anticipated choose to participate in the Basic Pilot Program, USCIS may have to limit the number of participants.

The Basic Employment Verification Pilot Program is now available on the Internet using a Web-Based Access method. This will allow employers to use the Basic Pilot system from any personal computer with access to an Internet Service Provider (ISP).

The Web-Based Access method eliminates the need for a modem and the connectivity problems associated with using a modem. It also does away with the requirement for an employer to have an analog phone line to access the Basic Pilot.

Once you are registered and have completed the Web-Based Tutorial (WBT) you can immediately begin using the Web-Based Access method of the Basic Pilot Program. To register now for the Basic Pilot Web-Based Access method, go to
    https://www.vis-dhs.com/EmployerRegistration and follow the instructions.

So you can see there is no excuse not to verify employees, unless of course you want to hire illegal aliens.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Mc'Donalds IS a franchise and it's up to the owner of each one of them to get the employer.
    Just as curiosity, here in Miami, a lot of them (Mc'Donalds) the cashier don't speak english so when there is any doubt you have to call the supervisor.

Last and first time I went to McDonalds about 8 years ago and I asked for a veggie burger / I prefer mostly vegetarian food / , so they gave me a
    " veggie burger " - the bun with the lettuce and tomato inside and nothing else .............since then I do not go there .
    So I can say - I boycotted McDonalds 8 years ago - lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

JAK
    Last and first time I went to McDonalds about 8 years ago and I asked for a veggie burger / I prefer mostly vegetarian food / , so they gave me a
    " veggie burger " - the bun with the lettuce and tomato inside and nothing else .............since then I do not go there .
    So I can say - I boycotted McDonalds 8 years ago - lol
    LOL,

what a burger!

We're better off without them anyway!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast