Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I gave up on most fast food when my kids were working at those joints. Especially when I found out how the food was cooked. No great loss!!!

Oh, I remember when you could get a real hamburger and it was juicy and warm and tasted so great. That was way before the Micky Dees, and Burger Thing days.

Darn, I'm getting old!!

I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today.
    You ain't the only one getting old here Cheyenne.

Years ago I was with a group of people and we had been down deep in Baja for a week living off our own cooking and a few eating houses we came across. Coming back we were close to the border we were hungry and stopped to eat, everybody came to me and told me what they wanted but I told them we are in a tourist town and they speak english, and sure enough they did.
    If they are smart enough down there to relise that being able to speak to people who want to pay you why do we have this problem up here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The fact that McDonald's is still in business in this country is a sure sign of American ignorance. Go watch "Supersize Me" and read "Fast Food Nation". Their food is pure and simple poison, and American’s that think the food won't hurt their kids once or twice a week (especially after knowing the facts) are just plain idiots, or just don't care.

Oh wait, I just made a connection! People who knowingly use Illegals are the same way! ... I'm beginning to see a connection! :P

What they said:
    Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to share your feelings regarding McDonald's employment policies. We respect your point of view and the opportunity to share some additional information with you on this topic.

First and foremost, McDonald's values the diversity of all of our employees and our customers and our scrupulous compliance with all immigration laws.

We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company.

It's important to know that McDonald's is a franchised organization and our franchisees follow local, state and federal laws for employment.

Ultimately, our goal and the goal of our employees is to continue to offer our customers what we have for the past 50 years - great, high quality food served quickly and accurately by friendly employees in a clean and welcoming environment, all at a good value.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with McDonald's.
    My opinion (satire) as to what they meant:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to share your feelings regarding McDonald's employment policies. We respect your point of view but we really don't care what you have to say. It's our business and we will run it the way we want.

First and foremost, McDonald's values the low wages given to all of our employees. Our profits are up and we simply won't care about immigration laws unless we are made to.

We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company. The low wages and no benefits given to our illegal employees allow the corporate officers to achieve a 20+% increase per year in the board of directors compensation packages. This is very important to us.

It's important to know that McDonald's is a franchised organization and our franchisees may do as they please with regards to hiring practices as long as it means increased profits for the home office.

Ultimately, our goal and the goal of our employees is to continue to offer our customers what we have for the past 50 years - great, high quality food served quickly and accurately by employees with a pulse and cerebral cortex function.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with McDonald's, but we really don't want to hear from you.
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Quote Originally Posted by Defens
    What they said:
    Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to share your feelings regarding McDonald's employment policies. We respect your point of view and the opportunity to share some additional information with you on this topic.

First and foremost, McDonald's values the diversity of all of our employees and our customers and our scrupulous compliance with all immigration laws.

We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company.

It's important to know that McDonald's is a franchised organization and our franchisees follow local, state and federal laws for employment.

Ultimately, our goal and the goal of our employees is to continue to offer our customers what we have for the past 50 years - great, high quality food served quickly and accurately by friendly employees in a clean and welcoming environment, all at a good value.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with McDonald's.

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's to share your feelings regarding McDonald's employment policies. We respect your point of view but we really don't care what you have to say. It's our business and we will run it the way we want.

First and foremost, McDonald's values the low wages given to all of our employees. Our profits are up and we simply won't care about immigration laws unless we are made to.

We also realize that immigration reform is a complex issue. It is an important issue for many of our employees, owner/operators and suppliers. And it's an important issue for our company. The low wages and no benefits given to our illegal employees allow the corporate officers to achieve a 20+% increase per year in the board of directors compensation packages. This is very important to us.

It's important to know that McDonald's is a franchised organization and our franchisees may do as they please with regards to hiring practices as long as it means increased profits for the home office.

Ultimately, our goal and the goal of our employees is to continue to offer our customers what we have for the past 50 years - great, high quality food served quickly and accurately by employees with a pulse and cerebral cortex function.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with McDonald's, but we really don't want to hear from you.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

My feelings...boycott

I am sure that other members have communicated the same sentiments....

BOYCOTT those companies, restaurants, and any oraganization that you suspect hires illegal immigrants...example, Wal-Mart. These folks continue to violate hiring laws by hiring illegal immigrants...Remember, one Wal-Mart was fined recently for hiring a cleaning crew that was made up of illegal aliens....just walk into a Wal-Mart and at least 1 out of 5 employees could be suspected of an illegal immigrant...Don't be fooled illegal immigrants have more documentation then you and I...

A story that one of my co-workers told me recently was that he has a friend that owns and operates a construction company. He hired some men that were hispanic. They provided him with a social security card, birth certificates, all types of documentation that they were legal citizens. After a couple weeks, one of the SS numbers came back as false. The employer went to the man and told him that his SS number and information came back as unregistered the man said, "oh well, I will bring another SS to you tomorrow..." They are getting documentation whether is is registered or madeup... Criminals that deal in identy theft are not interested in financial information anymore but your SS and personal information to sell to illegals to become documented...I can't wait till I hear of a hispanic running around with my last name...Crickenberger....ha ha..

I would suggest not only boycott companies that hire illegals but we need to get some pro-active people out there to protest against companies that are knowingly hiring illegals...check with wehireillegals.com before you go out...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Defens

Beautiful!!! :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123