Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I wish they would too! I would certainly sign it!!!!!!

There is no reasoning with this man. It's the same old sorry excuses!!!

Governor Ritter is about the same! Along with Perlmutter...all of them for amnesty!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Expect more of this crap as more illegals are legalized and vote for Hispanic politicians. The Democrat party has convinced themselves that this how they will forever dominate politics. The thing they don't understand is that the newly legalized will nominate hispanic politicians and elect them, pushing out the old guard.

The Republican party is even more hell bent on destruction, they've successfully alienated the voter base by supporting this President who has lost his mind.

How did we end up with such a collective of idiots running our country? If an average guy sitting on a couch in Portland can figure this out, god help us if they can't figure it out.

These are dark days in America.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

April
    JAK wrote:

When the time comes...COLORADO! VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!
    I hear you Jak! Salazar MUST GO! I have gotten several emails and letters from Salazar and all of them say the same thing. He should sign them traitor!!

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    JAK wrote:

When the time comes...COLORADO! VOTE THIS MAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!
    I hear you Jak! Salazar MUST GO! I have gotten several emails and letters from Salazar and all of them say the same thing. He should sign them traitor!!
    Yes! He certainly should!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In 2010, all of us in Salazar's district will be there to remind the public of how Salazar has sold us out. We need to make sure in all of our communications we boldly state that fact to his office.

I really don't think a recall would ever fly. I do think an organized attempt at a recall would have a lasting negative impact on Salazar and any support he might still have by 2010. It would also likely get alot of press coverage further detrimenting our sellout senator.

Quote Originally Posted by duece212
    In 2010, all of us in Salazar's district will be there to remind the public of how Salazar has sold us out.

(snip)

Count me in, please!

Rice

I WROTE SEN. SALAZAR

Senator Salazar,

I have read your reply on your immigration views, your explanations, and its solutions. I find your views of approach to immigration and border security disingenuous, indefensible and loaded with the same rhetoric and buzz words used by all the open border and illegal alien supporters. And of course the Immigration laws are broken.

First of all this isn't about immigration or immigration laws, I'm sure you are aware that immigration is a legal platform for legal immigrates who legally applied for admission and fulfilled all the requirements for admission.

So what is it?

This is about America, the respect and protection of Americans, American rights and the total sell out of Americans by some greedy politicians', at the behest of Mexico and their own self-serving elitist supremacy.
    Politicians and religious groups, have a vested interest in not enforcing interior immigration laws. Such groups stand to receive benefits from a larger alien population--one for votes, the other for potential converts.

More recently, advocates compared the plight of illegal aliens to the civil rights movement (difference is, those were American citizens who fought for their rights) and organized an immigrant worker's freedom ride to rally support.
    Also used is the historical view of a nation of immigrants with this expression to be intended for exploitation of a legal platform for an illegal podium.

Characterizations of the illegal alien's supporters range from; the hard working border-crosser that simply wants to feed his family, to people of values, but they never admit these people don't mind disrespecting our laws, defrauding our government and are committing crimes everyday they are illegally here.

While the Characterizations of Americans/legal immigrates who are pro-law enforcement are being scolded as native protectionist, xenophobes and racist ….. This practice of name calling is used to deflect the issue, when there is a lack of intelligence to conjure up a better term or argument.

You know the saying that fits this….

When the law is against you....argue the facts
    When the facts are against you...argue the law.....When both are against you...attack the people..

Illegal aliens have human rights and a right to be arrested as law violators; they are not immigrants, so to call them such is disingenuous .Illegal aliens don't have constitutional rights or civil rights under our constitution, bill of rights, our social system or this Republic. We as citizens, voters and taxpayers are the People who have the right under our constitution to demand our country be secured, have a right to rule of law, and we certainly need not, to defend ourselves to elected bodies that we have elected and pay their salaries.

So what is broken?

The pro -illegal's and their supporters yell our laws are "broken" these laws don't work, same outcry of those seated on death-row and their supporters about the death penalty the laws are "broken" these laws doesn't work. And what's amazing is…. how do laws work, when these laws aren't enforced?
    Instead all we hear is, this is broken", that is broken, we can't do this, we can't do that....

The truth is "Our government" is broken; they make the laws and don't enforce them. They want to reward illegal aliens for felonies' and their felonious behavior regardless of the impact on our economics, health, criminal justice issues and national security and tell us they will go to the back of a cyber line.. .

Illegal aliens constitute over 25 percent of the federal prison population. Approximately 400,000 illegal aliens who have committed crimes and have been given a deportation orders are still at large, Our prisons are overcrowded with illegal aliens, they smuggle people and drugs into the country, we have gang wars on and over our borders, murder, maiming and mayhem and hundreds of thousands of honest, hard-working, taxpaying Americans have been violently victimized by illegal aliens. We have hospitals closing because they can't afford to the health-care costs of the illegal aliens, anchor-baby pregnancies, (these children are not citizens by our laws) and bring with them diseases that were eradicated years ago- teenage unemployment, fewer opportunities, lowers standards of living for working Americans and minorities. This crisis drains our infrastructure, our natural resources and breaks down our American culture and is making America a ghettoized nation. How about more taxes and higher taxes for this play date.? Aren't these things what "compassionates" are supposed to care about?
    But, of course, none of this is spoken about during the procedural mood of Government Hill.

Here is my bottom line...
    Insanity...is…doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

If the people in government now, especially those who have been there for years, don't know the difference between broken laws and deceptive agendas, they don't have the common sense to know the difference, who can't do this and can't do that, are abusing, lying and conniving the citizens for their own agendas and greed... then we need new people who are Doers, who Can, who are capable of a clearer vision, those with honesty, integrity and who will put the rights of Americans first.

I maybe an Airy Fairy and Blonde...but I can see the forest for it's rotting trees.
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Great letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Great letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you.........
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

This proposal does not absolve undocumented workers from their responsibility to the rule of law.
    Shall we all ask him if we can be absolved of paying taxes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast