Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Faxed him citing the passage and asking how US citizens can be absolved of taxes.

DID ANYONE TELL THEM THIS

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    This proposal does not absolve undocumented workers from their responsibility to the rule of law.
    DID ANYONE TELL THEM THIS >|???
    BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF UNLAWFULL I'VE EVER SEEN...HOW MANY DO YOU THINK???.... IF AMNESTY IS PASSED ....WILL COME OUT OF THE SHADOWS WAVING THEIR HANDS.??? HERE I AM...I'LL GIVE UP ALL MY SOCIAL SERVICES I'VE BEEN COLLECTING/USING AND PAY MY FINES????

The use of the term undocumented is not a trivial oversight. Being undocumented implies several things.
    On the one hand, it implies that the suspect merely failed to obtain documents in some attempt to enter the U. S.,
    or
    that the alien would otherwise be admissible if documented.

An important difference in perception occurs when the label is applied.
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Faxed him citing the passage

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey

Faxed him citing the passage and asking how US citizens can be absolved of taxes.
    WHICH PASSAGE???

LET ME KNOW WHAT HE SAYS...CAUSE I WANT TO BE ABSOLVED OF MY TAXES TOO....
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Re: Letter received from Sen. Salazar

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    It recognizes, however, that many of these workers are contributing members of our society,
    That's a load right there!! Each illegal alien and anchor baby steals $10,000 from Americans every year!!

But it is true they do contribute to the wealth of Senator Salazar's campaign contributors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123