Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Letter from Tancredo - Please do what he says !!

Dear Dianne:

I am honored by your support and generous and thoughtful contribution. Thanks to you and thousands of people like you, I can continue the fight in Washington for border security and immigration reform.

Recently, the House of Representatives passed the most important border enforcement legislation in the last 100 years. However, it is not yet law. The legislation is now being debated in the United States Senate. The Senate Judiciary Committee approved the Kennedy-McCain amnesty bill dishonestly called a guest-worker bill. It is a horrible open borders bill. Fortunately, there were enough senators that felt your pressure that as of today Kennedy-McCain has been stopped.

Please continue to write and call every senator that you can and also the leadership in both the Senate and the House. I have enclosed a list of the senator's addresses and phone numbers for your convenience. Also, the Republican House leadership is as follows:

Speaker of the House
    J. Dennis Hastert
    235 Cannon HOB
    Washington, DC
    20515-1324

Majority Leader
    John A. Boehner
    1011 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC
    20515-3508

Majority Whip
    Roy Blunt
    217 Cannon HOB
    Washington, DC
    20515-2507

For your information, Numbers USA provides an excellent website to monitor the progress of immigration legislation. The website is numbersusa.com .

Once again, thank you very much for all you have done for me.

Best wishes,

Tom Tancredo

Let's get to work and bombard these people with e mails and phone calls. He then attached a list of the 109th Congress.

I've been doing what Tom Tancredo has suggested. I've been doing it for the last several weeks. I email and call every other day. I don't know if anybody is listening, but by sheer numbers alone they must realize that there is a LARGE grassroots movement in this country to stop this insanity.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I bombard them as well. If we all continue the pressure, we might have a shot !!!!

Every few days I get riled up and send new letters.

Are they supposed to surrounded the white house on the 19th? If so that should revive some people.

I don't know, Sawdust. Last I heard about their May 19th protest (from their LaRaza website -- I spied!!! ) was that they were thinking about waiting because they didn't expect the backlash!!!!!

Can you believe it??? They didn't expect such a big backlash. That just shows, again, their arrogance.

In a way, I was hoping they WOULD protest again so that the average American would get really riled. I'm concerned that the average American will forget -- out of sight, out of mind -- kind of thing.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I heard tonight that the truckers are going to go on strike either the 18th or the 23rd of this month for a day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard tonight that the truckers are going to go on strike either the 18th or the 23rd of this month for a day.
    You mean Mexico trucks on our roads are striking? I know they have trucks on our roads.

Yes, are we talking Mexico truckers????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Yes, are we talking Mexico truckers????
    Having Mexico's Tractor Trailers off our roads is good for public safety. I think we should support this idea
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast