Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I couldn't agree more. I drive a lot on I35 in Texas. The tractor trailers are a nightmare and the Highway is always under repair. If you aren't going 80mph they tailgate you. When they tailgate me I get a little passive aggressive and slow way down. I hate NAFTA!!

Remember that the agreement was that
    THEY DID NOT HAVE TO BE INSPECTED........that was the real kicker.

Keep them off the roads.........that much less contaminated food distributed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good. I love the idea of a Mexican truck being off San Diego's freeways. Which brings something to mind. Every year we drivers have to provide proof of smog tests to the DMV before receiving a new registration sticker. You should see these trucks that come up from across the border. I guess the laws don't apply to them.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Is May the 19th when that snake, Vincente Fox is suppose to be here conniving with Bush? Makes me sick to my gut seening Bush groveling at his feet! Why does he do that? do we need his oil that bad? What is the deal? I hope some of the people on here who lives close to Washington can have a protest,no way I can afford to go. Seeing Jim, on Lou Dobbs tonight in one of his protest telling the "racist scum to get our of my country" did my heart so good! Thank God for Lou Dobbs!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12