Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leviticus 19:34

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know Judy--I've seen a laviathan or two here in Houston.

I thought Christians threw out the Old Testament when Jesus appeared on the scene--so why do certain religious people always quote it when they are justifying things? The Old Testament tells you to kill your son if he disagrees with you, and I'm assuming that most people don't follow that rule anymore despite the fact that in some cases that might be a good idea.

On the serious side--Dan, listen. I try to love everybody. But we have laws that should and will be respected. If you think we can take in every third Worlder from points south without destroying everything we've built, you are mistaken. The line from the third world is UNENDING. Ask yourself what is going to happen to traffic, air quality, water quality, ect if we keep taking in millions?

Need help? Go vist Mexico City like I did. It is a scary, scary wake-up call.

Hey BobC!! Good to see you again..missed you!

And I agree 100% about the Old Testament. God sent Jesus to the Earth to correct some of those "errors".

Southern Baptist Convention met with the President and told him that we believe in the rule of law and want our laws enforced. If you want to change the laws, then fine, but until you do, enforce the laws, Mr. President.

Catholic Church on the otherhand wants the President to forgive the people who broke our laws and this is a problem. Why forgive those people for breaking those laws and not all the people for breaking all the laws? Very problematic.

That's why we have Separation of Church and State in the United States. Which is why we need to be quoting the United States General Statutes instead of the Bible when it comes to immigration policy of the United States. I'm sure during the long and numerous debates on the laws, someone got up and entered sections of the Bible into the debate for consideration after which proposed legislation became law taking all that into account and the result is the American Rule of Law...called for these subjects US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws.

For me, invading someone's country is as wrong as invading their home. Taking someone's job is as wrong as robbing their bank account. Posing as a citizen and signing up for "free stuff" is the same as being a Fraud, a Liar, an Imposter and a Mooch...for money. Protesting in another nation's streets for "forgiveness" and "rights to free stuff" is no different than being a Beggar for Profit or a Coveting Swindler.

"Thou shall not steal"

"Thou shall not covet"

Using the Bible to try and justify the wrongful acts of illegal aliens is nothing short of Political Biblical Blasphemy.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Furthermore, if these illegal aliens were "good Christians", they wouldn't be here to begin with.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want someone to tell us WHY we should not invade Mexico ? I want that someone to be the President of the US and the Attorney General of the US and Harry Reid and John McPain, and a few others just to name a few.

OR would they support such actions ?? Would they say, "Go ahead if you want, there is nothing that could happen to you from the U.S.."

And I'm also curious as to whether or not something really does happen to a U.S. citizen if they enter a country illegally by the U.S..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: A Plague?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasMoore
    From the mouth of Benjamin Franklin:
    "Guests, like fish, stink after three days!"
    Remove thy foot from thy neighbor's house, lest he weary of thee and hate thee.
    Proverbs

Matthew 17:25 -26

Peter " went into the house to talk to Jesus about it. But before he had a chance to speak, Jesus asked him, "What do you think, Peter*? Do kings tax their own people or the foreigners they have conquered? "They tax the foreigners," Peter replied. "Well, then," Jesus said, "the citizens are free! "

Mark 12:38

Jesus is warned of corruptions and misdeeds committed by the Temple scribes or priests

"As he taught, he said, "Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces, ,"

Matthew 21:13

" It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves'"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Aye Carumba! Oy Vey! and whaever else means basically that same thing. I feel like I tripped and fell into a church or something!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jesus wept. That's the only verse I've committed to memory.
    I'm not an atheist but I do believe strongly in the separation of church and state. In fact I question whether churches that get involved in this debate deserve their tax exempt status.

Scripture also states to obey man's laws. If you're illegal, that is against our laws. Get out!

In fact I question whether churches that get involved in this debate deserve their tax exempt status
    andyt, there is a lot of that kind of thinking going around. about a whole bunch of churches. and i agree with you

and i wish my caps key wasn't ailing............

Yes, Yelrihs !! God tells us that we should obey the laws of our government. I know I've read it.

I don't know how he feels about having to obey the laws of a bad government but maybe he means it's better to obey the laws and fight things in ways that are legal. I don't know. But I have read that in the bible too and it was pretty specific too.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast