Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leviticus 19:34

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yelrihs,

Welcome to ALIPAC.

The bible says again and again NOT TO DENY JUSTICE to the Alien in your lands.

I feel that is true. Aliens should not be abused by the system as they are by the corporations nor should they be allowed to get away with violating all of the laws of the people.

We should not deny these aliens. We should give them justice and that justice would be to fine the companies that hired them and send them back home as current law requires!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Render unto Ceaser that which is Ceaser's

Render unto God that which is God's.

Then.....

Render unto Vicente Fox his millions of compadres that veered off the narrow trail of righteousness and, surely, verily I say unto thee, entered the promised land in a most unholy manner.

Selah

Bob, Judy...

Christ lived as a Jew and abided by the laws of Moses. However, the sacrifices, at the temple and several other practices were replaced by Christ. You have to know the entire Bible not just the parts you like.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well DanM ... you got what you wanted ... now come back and tell us why you felt you needed to make that post ....
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Dixie, I prefer to have the immigration debate focused on the US General Statutes instead of the Bible, clearly stated so...TWICE.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I prefer to have the immigration debate focused on the US General Statutes instead of the Bible,
    Actually, we can't ignore the fact that many illegals feel the Bible gives them the the right to be here. The Catholic church, both here and in Mexico, wholeheartedly supports the invasion. Cardinal Mahoney in LA may as well be their patron saint.

We, here, can't underemphasize religion in the debate over illegal invasion. To know your "enemy" (an expression, not a label) one needs to know what they believe.

The Bible is a veritable history of invasion after invasion. Maybe the churches in Mexico foster the belief that Mexicans own the entire continent. Maybe that's what their sermons preach. Hearing these messages week after week may cause these folks to trek here.

In any case, this kind of thread seems pretty germane to the issue. Not for religious guidance, but for the impact that their theocratically inclined government has on its citizens.

However all is not lost. Even some of our religious leaders are having second thoughts. http://washingtontimes.com/national/200 ... -6805r.htm
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I agree, Hillary Clinton said the house bill would criminalize Jesus Christ and the good Samaritan ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by JustSayNo
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I prefer to have the immigration debate focused on the US General Statutes instead of the Bible,
    Actually, we can't ignore the fact that many illegals feel the Bible gives them the the right to be here.
    LOL, yeah, maybe this is their promise land, and Mexico is like Egypt where they are slaves. They need a Moses to part the Rio Grande and a few plagues on border patrol.

This is no doubt the land of "Milk and Honey" for illegals but I think the priority should be to get them out and keep them out. I've never questioned the ants motivation when he invades my sugar bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    I agree, Hillary Clinton said the house bill would criminalize Jesus Christ and the good Samaritan ...
    That has got to be the most stupid remark she has ever made. In my opinion, I think she just blew her political career into smithereens.
    Thats okay, because I didnt like her anyway.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast