Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did you hear the lady that was born in a town near the United States Border. Her family came here legally. She was pretty mad about this boycott.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Who is in control?

I am so angry. Seeing and hearing Illegal immigrants slandering one of our most sacred of symbols, our national anthem and singing it in Spanish with a different interpretation is a despicable act by people who claim they are a part of America and want our rights too. They cannot begin to understand the meaning behind our national symbols and the sacrifices of millions of veterans like myself who defended the ideals represented in those most sacred of symbols The comment from Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid that this is nothing to be concerned with; it is just a song is representative of a large number of our elected leaders who are selling this country out to third party interests. All I ever seem to hear at this juncture are the wheels of big business, illegal aliens and foreign potentates rolling over them and us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12