Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Listen Up! Senator Jon Kyl Wll Be On Lou Dobbs Tonight

Lou is having Senator Kyl on his show in a little bit. Please watch. I'll try to log what he says, but anyone who wants to jump in, please do.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sean Hannity had Lott scheduled for his show today and Lott bowed out of it due to "personal" commitments! I hope his commitments are all covered by the time he needs to be with Lou Dobbs!

I will make every effort to see this!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Remember Lou posts a transcript of his show in his website, so if I miss getting some of it down, we can read tomorrow.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs is such a great American! Wish the Senate had his level-headedness.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Sen Kyl: "Existing immigration laws cannot be enforced because of the employer verification system is broke..."

What a load of crap
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Ugh. Just ask this question Lou: "How much fencing will have to be constructed before illegals can be granted probationary Z visa.

Kyl - cloture vote on Wed,-
    commit to enforce to demonstrate serious enforcemnet-- new money to get job done --
    lou 13 miles done ?
    K can't rely on congressional money for all fencing-- cant't do one mile at time-- 371 miles is trigger in 18 months--before any illegial immigrents
    ? 4.4billion ? come from fee and fines new language 5 years to use money--trigger for status- employee varification

Lou why should people believe new law will be enforced.

Kyl - cant' enforce law as is

All boils down to same as old bill, only more spin on it.

Doesn't have to have all security measures in place before legal status begins.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Kyl - cloture vote on Wed,-
    commit to enforce to demonstrate serious enforcemnet-- new money to get job done --
    lou 13 miles done ?
    K can't rely on congressional money for all fencing-- cant't do one mile at time-- 371 miles is trigger in 18 months--before any illegial immigrents
    ? 4.4billion ? come from fee and fines new language 5 years to use money--trigger for status- employee varification

Lou why should people believe new law will be enforced.

Kyl - cant' enforce law as is

All boils down to same as old bill, only more spin on it.

Doesn't have to have all security measures in place before legal status begins.
    They're hiding the "probationary" visa. That's the amnesty folks. They put the word "probationary" in so they could pretend that the REAL Z visa will take place much later, after the "triggers" are met. Lou simply needs to ask him very simply what occurs RIGHT AWAY and what occurs later.

I'm sure I heard Kyl say the bill will be reintroduced tonight and cloture vote on Wed. Did anyone else catch that?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm sure I heard Kyl say the bill will be reintroduced tonight and cloture vote on Wed. Did anyone else catch that?
    Yea i heard that too, what is their hurry?? hiding something else perhaps?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast