Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Lou all but chewed kyl up and spit him out, but I'm sure he still doesn't care.

Did anyone see the part on the European Union? Sounds like Great Britian is about to lose their sovereignty" ummm does that surprise anyone?

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69158
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Self-Mod-Edit
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm sure I heard Kyl say the bill will be reintroduced tonight and cloture vote on Wed. Did anyone else catch that?
    Yea i heard that too
    Same here

And now there is no one to answer phones or read faxes tonight, right? Or should we keep phoning and faxing anyway?

Lou did a great job with slippery Kyl.

Duh
    Duh

Lou did a great job with slippery Kyl.
    Glad to hear that, Duh.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just watched my Tivo and here are my thoughts on the "interview."

Kyl would have been much more believable during his segment if he were holding a bottle of shake oil. Sorry but this tax paying middle class American CITIZEN is STILL not buying what our Sell Out Senators are selling. I think the time has come to export THEM lock stock and barrel to China, and take the joker in the White House with 'em.

I am left speechless at how stupid they think we are.

I personally am more concerned than ever over this bill being passed because Senor Kyl's overly calm/ confident demeanor. He seemed more anxious about it when they first tried pushing it but, tonight on Dobbs Kyl seemed unusually calm and that is worrisome to me,like maybe he knows something we don't.Anybody else notice this?
    Lets really turn the heat up on these traitors.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Sen Kyl: "Existing immigration laws cannot be enforced because of the employer verification system is broke..."
    And why is it broken? Who broke it? Why cannot you fix it? Wouldn't be due to all the campaign contributions you receive from business could it? If you cannot fix it then resign so we can elect someone who will.

When businesses want something to work it works great. Look at all the credit card swipe terminals. Or ordering over the internet. It works flawlessly 99.9% of the time.

But when businesses wants something to be broke they can sure buy off politicians to break it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123