Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Live now !! All third party candidates together now unite

http://www.cnn.com/

Listen live now... link on top right side of page.

Thank you! I wish I would have caught it from the beginning.

Baldwin is speaking now

MW
    Yep, I recently heard that Ron Paul was actually supporting all third party candidates to include Cynthia McKinny. I think we all remember Cynthia McKinny, don't we?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW - why don't you give up your personal vendetta against RP? What is up with you??? You love to get people riled. Why?

He never claimed to be supporting them all and I think you know that. He is simply giving all third party candidates a forum and encouraging us to look at all of them. Because both candidates are very bad for this country. He is a true patriot.

Re: Live now !! All third party candidates together now uni

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    http://www.cnn.com/

Listen live now... link on top right side of page.
    I could not find the link, but the following link is an excerpt from that broadcast. How can we even consider voting for Obama or McCain when we know that either of these evil men are keeping the border open?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestof ... olence.cnn

Mexican violence hits U.S.

MW
    Lynne wrote:

He never claimed to be supporting them all and I think you know that.
    Recommending and supporting is basically the same thing, isn't it?

Excerpt:

He recommended Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party, former Georgia Republican Rep. Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party and former Georgia Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party. He invited them to his news conference Wednesday.
    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/09 ... andidates/

You love to get people riled. Why?
    I'm not purposely trying to rile you. What I am doing is sharing information I read. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your litmus test for newsworthy information.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Lynne wrote:

He never claimed to be supporting them all and I think you know that.
    Recommending and supporting is basically the same thing, isn't it?
    No. He is an adult, an MD, and a politician. As such is able to work in the political arena with people who are philosophically opposed to him when they actually share a position on a particular issue.

It is sort of like the people in this forum. We certainly don't agree on all the issues, but we do agree that unfettered immigration must stop.

I haven't looked, but I would hazard a quick guess that McKinney shares Paul's foreign policy views.

I can believe that every person on that stage is an extremely principled individual, which doesn't mean that I agree with any of them 100% of the time.

What Paul was saying with this conference is very profound and true. It is just sad that most of the population will never hear it, or are too flippant to dig below the surface yammering about the fact that there were "undesirables" on the stage.

And so it goes. Nothing will change.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I'm not purposely trying to rile you. What I am doing is sharing information I read. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your litmus test for newsworthy information.
    Whatever MW. I need to continue ignoring your posts like I had been.

The gist I got from this is that Ron Paul points out that a vote for either the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate is a wrong vote. There is no difference between these guys, and you will see NO change.

The purpose of today is to show you there are other candidates to choose from; other than the two mainstream globalist parties. Paul did not endorse anyone, but rather used today as an educational tool for many to see the alternative candidates.

Every American that votes for McCain or Obama is voting for amnesty. And your numbers as a hole will be used as a mandate by either of those two that Americans by a whopping majority approve of their amnesty platform.

I will NEVER, and I mean NEVER pull the lever for amnesty. I am voting for Chuck Baldwin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast