Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They must have given Graham an extra large voice mail capacity because they just KNEW he was going to get a butt chewing this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Graham is still open. Just called twice!
    Yeah, I just called him - won't post what I called him, though.

To everyone: is it possible they are just flushing the voicemails? Would it be better to save our fuel for tomorrow?

April
    JAK wrote:

Graham is still open. Just called twice!
    I can assure you he will remember my voice for years to come with the words traitor and treasonous ringing in his ears. I have called this man 15 times and I feel good about it. I got out about 95% of my frustration at his expense. It was time VERY well spent. I encourage all of you to visit his voice mail box .

April
    SamLowrey wrote:

To everyone: is it possible they are just flushing the voicemails? Would it be better to save our fuel for tomorrow?
    I am pretty sure the voice mail is recording , because on my really lengthy messages the recorder beeped at me to let me know my recording time was up. I do not know if staffers have been clearing out the voice mail every few hours. MW says that is quite common place. Believe me I will have plenty of fuel left for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SamLowrey wrote:

I am pretty sure the voice mail is recording , because on my really lengthy messages the recorder beeped at me to let me know my recording time was up. I do not know if staffers have been clearing out the voice mail every few hours. MW says that is quite common place. Believe me I will have plenty of fuel left for tomorrow.
    I find it very hard to believe, APRIL, that the senators have overnight and weekend staff in their offices.

Does MW have personal knowledge of this?

I could see some kind of technology that self deletes but a STAFFER deleting on the Weekends? I really don't think so
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    April wrote:
    I can assure you he will remember my voice for years to come with the words traitor and treasonous ringing in his ears. I have called this man 15 times and I feel good about it. I got out about 95% of my frustration at his expense. It was time VERY well spent. I encourage all of you to visit his voice mail box .
    April, Graham, 15 times...you need an intervention!!!

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

I find it very hard to believe, APRIL, that the senators have
    overnight and weekend staff in their offices.

Does MW have personal knowledge of this?

I could see some kind of technology that self deletes but a STAFFER deleting on the Weekends? I really don't think so

He said it is several different posts as if he did have personal knowledge. I have no idea. I personally think Grahams voice mail is possessed!

April
    OliverMyBoy wrote:

April, Graham, 15 times...you need an intervention!!!
    Actually Oliver, I found it to be very theraputic. I have no regrets. I had a real problem with him calling us Bigots for wanting the laws enforced!!!! My efforts are part of the schooling Lindsey Graham program.

JAK
    Beginning to wonder if graham and some of these others don't have staffers...hitting the erase button!

I wouldn't put anything past them!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I am getting paranoid because I decided to call and leave voice mails tonight (I usually email and fax cuz I suck on the phone) but I decided to read a part of an article from a website that I agree with and even though I mentioned the website I'm thinking that maybe that isn't allowed? Is it? LOL.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast