Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Local Senate Offices Do Not Have Full Mailboxes Yet!!!

I called the local offices of my Senator Larry Craig and his voicemails were not full.

This was a focus of this weekends activity--to fill the local offices of these snakes and it does not look like it its being done.

Posting and commenting is fine, but it is time to man those phones--you don't even have to speak to person!!!

So if you please, you will find local numbers here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

It may be necessary to go to the above page and click on the Senators homepage to get local offices numbers...

I am finishing my morning coffee and then I am on it OMB!

We will get the job done today!

April
    I have been on it , there are many full but as you said there are still those that are not! I hope everyone joins in, it is a great way to get your voice heard and let them know this compromise bill is not going to FLY!

I'm starting too.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    If some of you are overwhelmed at the thought of calling the offices in all states, at least please try to fill the voice mail boxes of local senate offices in your state. Right now 935 people are one here. If everyone made an effort the outcome would be AWESOME! WE CAN DO THIS!

I tried to drop voicemail in two regional offices for Senator Dole of NC.
    Both mailboxes are full.

Banned
    Just write down a few notes and read em off on the local office voicemails--doesn't take much time--big results for little effort

Here's to everyone's effort!!!!!!!!!!!

MW
    dem4labor wrote:

I tried to drop voicemail in two regional offices for Senator Dole of NC.
    Both mailboxes are full.
    Ditto! I've been calling her offices all weekend with no success. I don't think her staff is emptying the mailboxes. Have you called Sen. Burr's office? I was able to get through to his office yesterday.

Dole has already said she'll vote against this bill as written, but Burr has made no such commitment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Senator Chambliss Atlanta mailbox was full!!!

Savannah not:

Coastal Georgia Office:

Main: 912-232-3657

Told him he was selling out America with this treasonous amnesty legislation, written is secret, not published for analysis and being rammed through Congress. The bill will cost Americans trillions in entitlements and debt and overpopulate the country for our children and grandchildren. This is an anti-American bill that I have yet to hear anyone explain as otherwise. Ended up saying adios to the Republican Party if this bill passes.

Signing off now to make calls!

Give em heck every one!
    Let's update later and compare notes!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast