Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We also must see to it that the guy he was protesting is investigated by ICE -put up his info and flood ICE hot line or whatever it is called

Also think about all the illegals and thier freinds we have seen on video at protest cussing us,pointing to thier genitals,the finger,etc-they never are arrested.

Congratulations loneprotester. Glad you're able to stick around and help us in the fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! God bless you!

When Hillary or Nobama gets in office, protesting or saying anything against IA's will be considered a hate crime.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

I am glad that you were found not guilty. The frustrating thing is that you were arrested for exercising your right. It is almost as if you had to prove your innocence. Altough this is a great victory over the false charges levied against you, it really does let everyone know just how much power the collectivists have. It still bothers me that you were guilty until proven innocent...But what really lingers as a frustration is that while a legal, law abiding American was in court defending himself from false charges, brought upon by people who did not like what he had to say, illegal foreigners who had committed crimes were untouched. That irks me to no end.

But again, I am glad that they could not sink their fangs into you. Good job and it is great to see people fight back.

CONGRATULATIONS LP!!! Today is a good day!! I'm glad you finally found justice!! Thanks for standing up....not only for yourself, but all of us.

And, you go after all involved for every penny. God knows you deserve it for all you've suffered.

Now, about this: You be sure that your lawyer contacts this newspaper and sets the record straight. I'm sure they will, lest they want to be paying you also.

My local newspaper has an article about it in this morning’s edition. In it I am quoted as saying that I protested because I saw Hispanics on that job and that is not right. I want to set the record straight, one month before I was arrested I bid on that job and the homeowner himself told me that international roofers installed the shingles on that roof for 4 to 5 dollars an hour. That is what top, American roofers got paid in the 1960’s and 70’s. I told the jury the same thing. And they believed me and not him
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is very encouraging. I've always thought that this battle may have to be won by jurors in the courts. For instance if called for jury duty on a case where a patriot is involved against illegal alien invasion at any level, find the patriot not guilty no matter what. The globlaists don't play by the rules, the corporations don't play by the rules, the illegals certainly don't play by the rules, why should we? Find patriots not guilty no matter what. They want to cheat, we can play that game too.

Congrats again Terry, now your victory is a part of ALIPAC main archives and stands on our homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-2975-thread-1-0.html

We hope your example will inspire others to fight.

Also, I hope we can get you and your local supporters deeply involved at the SC Legislature right way. We need people on the ground over there and we need to put pressure on the SC Chamber of Commerce to back off!

If we can get a strong law passed in SC then conditions should improve!

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Congrats again Terry, now your victory is a part of ALIPAC main archives and stands on our homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article-2975-thread-1-0.html

We hope your example will inspire others to fight.

Also, I hope we can get you and your local supporters deeply involved at the SC Legislature right way. We need people on the ground over there and we need to put pressure on the SC Chamber of Commerce to back off!

If we can get a strong law passed in SC then conditions should improve!

W

Thanks, William and all the rest at ALIPAC. You are a great bunch of people and the support I have gotten has been tremendous. I never realized that something so small as saying a cuss word would get so much attention. The one thing that amazes me about my trial was that I admitted to saying a cuss word and the jury found me innocent. lol. How is that possible?

And I hope I can inspire other people that are in my position, and there are millions of us, to stand up and say no more, it stops here. What is happening in my industry is a travesty for American workers and nobody in office seems to give a damn. And if what I did causes other people to get off their behinds then it will have been well worth it.

William, I am slowly coming around to doing more for my state. I have made 4 illegal immigration meetings in the last 2 months. Most of the people that were supporting me are very active in the ongoing illegal immigration legislation. We have a couple of good organizations here that are very active locally in getting everyone to email and telephone our legislatures, www.americanshavehadenough.com, www.targetoc.org and www.numberssc.com. If I could get in to make a little speech to our legislators I would probably end up calling them a bunch of cheap bastards, lol. Kidding. I will do what I can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast