Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester Terry Funderburk Found Not Guilty
    By Digger

Terry Funderburk, better known as The Lone Protester, was found not guilty in court today. The charges against Funderburk were that he uttered profanity while protesting a homeowner who chose to hire low bidding illegal aliens instead of him for a job.
    Here is a letter passed to me from Robin of the Minuteman Project from Terry upon exiting court:
    Robin, This is Terry Funderburk, (aka the Lone Protester) I just got out of court and wanted to let you and Raymond know how it turned out. They found me not guilty, believe it or not. I got on that stand and admitted to the jury that I called that homeowner a cheap bastard and then proceeded to tell them exactly why. And they (the jury of his peers) believed me. Tonight, for the first time in 8 months I will go to bed with a smile on my face.
    Thank you and Raymond, from the bottom of my heart because it is patriots like yourselves that made me want to take a stand. And I have been vindicated. I love all of you and if you ever need my assistance please do not hesitate to let me know, Thanks again, Terry
    That's right. Arrested for calling someone a cheap bastard while protesting. That is what this country has come to. This was the sixth trial date set for Terry and the court system should be ashamed. It was postponed time and time again making Terry have to relive this ridiculous travesty of justice over and over.

As for the local law enforcement involved in this incident - they are some CHEAP BASTARDS CHEAP BASTARDS CHEAP BASTARDS CHEAP BASTARDS CHEAP BASTARDS - for censoring Terry Funderburk's free speech rights and I hope they are sued to high heaven for violating his civil rights.

For some back story on the whole incident see a letter from Terry Funderburk: and Terry Funderburk over at the Freedom Folks: http://freedomfolks.com/blog/2007/07/26 ... protester/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Victory today for Terry Funderburk - The Lone Protester - in Court!
    February 20th, 2008

This just in from Robin Hvidston who has been staying on top of the entire story even though she lives in California!

JUST IN FROM THE LONE PROTESTER:
    Robin, This is Terry Funderburk, (aka the Lone Protester) I just got out of court and wanted to let you and Raymond know how it turned out. They found me not guilty, believe it or not. I got on that stand and admitted to the jury that I called that homeowner a cheap bastard and then proceeded to tell them exactly why. And they (the jury of his peers) believed me. Tonight, for the first time in 8 months I will go to bed with a smile on my face.

Thank you and Raymond, from the bottom of my heart because it is patriots like yourselves that made me want to take a stand. And I have been vindicated. I love all of you and if you ever need my assistance please do not hesitate to let me know, Thanks again, Terry
    THANK GOD our Constitution guarantees the right to a trial by a jury of our peers! It was hard fought by the LP but he now reaps the rewards of his hard work - sweet and righteous vindication!

I searched IN VAIN to find any MSM news coverage of this vindication although the media was quick to pounce on the story when it was turned against Terry. Listen closely for the DEAFENING SILENCE now that he has been vindicated and know that it means this decision goes very much against their liberal agenda.
    http://illegalprotest.com/2008/02/20/vi ... -in-court/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Congratulations Loneprotester!!!!!!!!!! Great news!!!!!

Wonderful news, loneprotester! Any chance you might consider suing that homeowner for defamation of character or suffering and hardship???!!!

congradulations! and nice job.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good going wonderful job lets keep FIGHTING.....
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Congratulations, now I hope you can get your attorney to file a suit against the people that are to blame for this madness.
    I agree 100%
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Congrats! Has this been sent to Glenn Beck or Neal Cavuto? They are both big on this. Neal has Joey Vento on all the time about his "This is America, when ordering, order in English." controversy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast