Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!!

Gongrats LoneProtester

You have won a victory for us all. I really admire that you run your business without illegals, that you fight those who do, that you fought successfully in a court of law for your freedom!!! Let freedom ring. HELL YEAH!!

And you are right. They ARE cheap bastards. Every last one of them.

One victory at a time folks.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Lone Protester- VICTORY

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    When the clerk of court read my verdict yesterday I was on pins and needles. I just wanted to jump out of my chair and shout to the heavens. Not guilty. And it was over, just those two little words and everything was alright in my world once again. I am not a defendant any longer because I have been found not guilty. It was like a thousand pounds had been lifted off my chest. There is a God in Heaven.

Tonight at prayer meeting, we will be praising the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ for this answer to prayer.
    Now if José Compean and Nacho Ramos will be set free and vindicated, we will be three times as happy.

Terry, I'm sorry I couldn't get to the trial. That morning, I had a follow-up appointment at the hospital. But maybe that's a good thing - if I had heard that verdict of "not guilty," they might have booked me for disorderly conduct right there in the courtroom.

Congratulations, Lone Protester! U da MAN!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Lone Protester- VICTORY

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    The prosecutor wanted to keep his case to a charge of uttering a fighting word so as to stay away from the question of was my constitutional rights violated? The jury saw through that also because how can the word cheap bastard be considered a fighting word, when I was handcuffed in the back seat of a cop car, locked in when I said them? When they found me not guilty they also said that my civil rights were violated.

Terry, it will be obvious to the jury in your future civil rights trial that your rights were violated. You had not committed the cursing disturbance until after the deputies had cuffed you and locked you in the cop car. That is a gross violation of civil rights, arresting you and provoking you until you do something for which they can charge you.

I want to see you not just declared not guilty, but publicly vindicated.

I want to see you not just exonerated, but publicly celebrated as the hero you are.

I want to see you not just making a good living, but retiring in style with the magnificent settlement that Richland County is going to fork out for its deputies' criminal conduct in the line of duty.

Until the authorities have their hands slapped, they will continue to bully patriots for challenging the fat cats' crimes against the immigration laws and associated unlawful behavior. And you are just the man to do it.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Thanks MinutemanCDC, every time I think of the support that I have received from your organization I get a smile on my face because you really came through for me. I have gotten thousands of letters of support from Minutemen in every state in this country. There were Minutemen sitting beside me every time I appeared in court. You belong to a great organization and I am very proud to have been associated with it. Thank you.

Mr. Funderburk, you have said you are not a hero.

Sir, I beg your pardon!

If you enter the word "define" (no quotes) in the Search Box at google.com, followed by a colon, then followed by a space, then the word, "hero" (no quotes), then hit ENTER on your keyboard, you will discover the following results in the listed definitions for the word, "Hero."

HERO: CHAMPION - SOMEONE WHO FIGHTS FOR A WORTHY CAUSE
    HERO: A MAN DISTINGUISHED BY EXCEPTIONAL COURAGE, NOBILITY AND STRENGTH.

Never doubt the eminence and authority of Google, Sir!

What's more, everytime I notice a similar illegal immigration scenario (or any other illegal immigration scenario for that matter), I will think of you and proudly exclaim, "CHEAP BASTARD!"

Welcome Plumducky to alipac.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234