Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I edited my post because I thought what they called Bill was just too vulgar to repeat. Once again they are showing their ignorance by name calling in the foulest of terms.

That's what they do best cayla!
    That is because that is all they have left. They can not argue the law, for it is not on their side. They can not argue the truth, for that also is not on their side. The only argument they are left with is name calling and hoping it distracts the debate enough where they can slip in a win. I understand that. What there is no need for is to use vulgar language, particularly calling an adversary the "c" word...and I am not referring to cute.

Is this what we want for the future of our country? A bunch of foul mouthed, anti-American "victims"? No, we want those who politely walk through the front door!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Illegals have been getting credit cards, homes drivers licenses with ITIN numbers. This is nothing new its been going on for some time and its the latino community has been supporting this ability to hide illegals here for years. The numbers should be easy to trace as they are not sequenced likt the ssn . Run a data search for ITIN numbers and they ya go...instant list of illegals for the deportion train.

They won't let me log-in because of what I posted last time.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Mark....They let me log on but my posts vanish quickly. Guess my voice of REAL AMERICA is upsetting to them. Guess I will have to start onmyhame radio and start to do voice of freedom broadcasts next to the mexican stations...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Mark....They let me log on but my posts vanish quickly. Guess my voice of REAL AMERICA is upsetting to them. Guess I will have to start onmyhame radio and start to do voice of freedom broadcasts next to the mexican stations...lol
    The last I read over there, they were like attack dogs on your posts.

BTW..It's not "Mark". change the "a" to "i", remove the "r" and add an "e" after the "k".
    ------------------------

April
    ALERT!!! Help shut down Illegal Alien License Mills!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-227270.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123