Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Look what the "dreamers" are saying now!!

This was posted on a dream act forum. Will they stop at nothing ??

Yesterday, 01:30 PM
    Joined in Jan 2007
    77 poststays123
    tays123
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to tays123
    Find all posts by tays123

0 AP
    .Hi guys!
    "I have a question to ask! We all were brought here when we were minors & with out our will.. We had to come here because our parents decided on it, not us! Lately, I come to see a lot of similarities between our case and slaves. They were brought here without their will as well. They were put into a situation that they did not ask to be put in! Why cant we argue this case? Why cant we find a lawyer to first file this case in a federal court and then it will definitely go to the supreme court after the ruling of the federal court... I think it would work! What do you guys think?"

http:// dreamact.info/forum/ showthread.php?t=20240

Re: Look what the "dreamers" are saying now!!

We all were brought here when we were minors & with out our will.. We had to come here because our parents decided on it, not us! Lately, I come to see a lot of similarities between our case and slaves. [/b]
    You did not come here as slaves. You just insult to those who did in the past. However, many of your Mexican brothers willingly come here and allow themselves to be slaves. If you want to point the finger of blame, then blame your parents for bringing you here illegally to this country. Now that you are also old enough, carry your tail ends back to where you came from. You are NOT welcome here.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

WATCH ....... Liberal legislators and/or the president will look for any reason to push dream act legislation through. I do believe that even the president may attempt by executive order to institute this particular part of amnesty. From what I have read, he would have a tough time implementing blanket amnesty by executive order, but.......piece by piece, he and his minion, Janet Napolitano, could continue to dismantle the constitution

Grasping at straws.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Terrible Analogy

Terrible Analogy...

Your parents got you into this mess. Now let them get you out.

Parents came by CHOICE. Dream act is dead

If they came here as slaves, it would be their parents fault, not our government. Perhaps they should whine to their parents and wave their Mexican flags in the parents' faces.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they think they are slaves then that makes their parents slave holders/owners who must be arrested immediatly.

Or it makes their parents child abusers so anyway you look at this situation their parents are to blame NOT the USA or its citizens.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Re: Look what the "dreamers" are saying now!!

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    This was posted on a dream act forum. Will they stop at nothing ??

.Hi guys!
    "I have a question to ask! We all were brought here when we were minors & with out our will.. We had to come here because our parents decided on it, not us! Lately, I come to see a lot of similarities between our case and slaves. They were brought here without their will as well. They were put into a situation that they did not ask to be put in! Why cant we argue this case? Why cant we find a lawyer to first file this case in a federal court and then it will definitely go to the supreme court after the ruling of the federal court... I think it would work! What do you guys think?"

ht tp://dreamact. info/forum/showthread. php?t=20240
    I love this argument! Let it ride than let their parents rot in prison as human traffickers! Let all parents know that if they smuggle their children in, they will spend life in prison and the children can live with the knowledge that they, as adults, made the decision to put them there.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fine...lets take your ridiculous analogy to it's conclusion, This means your ignorant parents are the slave masters who got you into this predicament in the first place.
    So SUE your parents if you think any court in this land would grant you relief! Call the ACLU; I’m sure they have plenty of la raza lawyers on staff dying to take your case.

Other than that, it's shameful the way you la raza dreamers once again, try to hijack the plight of African-Americans and the brutal and involuntary conditions they arrived in this country, in order to promote your selfish desires.

These people are a DISGRACE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast