Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee great insight. I think we need to round up all these slave traders and deal with them quite harshly. Of course these slave traders are your parents so never expect to see them again. Then to be humane we'll free of charge send you back to your home country where you'll no longer be discriminated for (giving you benefits others who are legal generally can't get). That'll make us all happy.

Seriously I want to see them compare themselves to slaves in the Supreme Court how they were brought in as slaves by mom and dad and forced to attend awful US free K-12 education, get free healthcare, food stamps, and welfare. All the mistreatment of these poor illegal *slaves*...

Get real. Your a burden to us and its OUR country. Maybe if you were not a Burden to the American People we would very possibly love the idea of a Dream Act of even Amnesty. Of course this means you don't collect social services, you don't use public services without paying full private costs, you don't take a job EVER when there is an American Citizen or legal immigrant who needs it, you don't raise crime levels, you don't fill our prisons, you don't drag in drugs, you learn english, you throw down the flag from your original country and hold the US Flag high, you abide by our laws, you become an active GOOD member of society, and you stop trying to change OUR country.

As that will never happen then we will never grant the Dream Act or any Amnesty. People who contribute positively we welcome, as the illegals don't... we don't want them. End story

Banned
    I was just on one of the sites that is saying Obama is going to push through a DREAM ACT this year. I left a post on that and really sturred up a hornets nest I think. I told them the truth that the REAL AMERICAN public is not going to stand for anything less than secure borders, a stop to funding illegals, and a ramping up of deportations of illegals coast to coast.

Banned
    The difference is that here and now they have free will, they are free to leave at any time , And would be to their advantage to do so. Slaves had no choice in the matter at any time, These idiots have choice

Nobody is holding them against their will or forcing servitude on them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    I was just on one of the sites that is saying Obama is going to push through a DREAM ACT this year. I left a post on that and really sturred up a hornets nest I think. I told them the truth that the REAL AMERICAN public is not going to stand for anything less than secure borders, a stop to funding illegals, and a ramping up of deportations of illegals coast to coast.
    They are hateful aren't they!! Here's what I say to them!

Banned
    re to OneNation...gotta love it. yeah they call me a redneck who is datingmy 12 yr old cousin and did not grad from H/S. That really must have gotten under their skin. lol

this is where I posted http: //dreamact.info/

Banned
    re to OneNation...gotta love it. yeah they call me a redneck who is datingmy 12 yr old cousin and did not grad from H/S. That really must have gotten under their skin. lol

I know I saw that. If they think Dream act is gonna pass they are ignorant. It just slays me sometimes that they actually have gone to school.
    Did you happen to see how they are getting credit cards with their ITIN numbers. I didn't know they could do that. I thought you had to have a social security number to get a credit card here.

Banned

You gave it to them good though BillCunnane!! Bravo!!

wish you would have given us a link....no fair that you get all the fun
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I edited my post because I thought what they called Bill was just too vulgar to repeat. Once again they are showing their ignorance by name calling in the foulest of terms.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I edited my post because I thought what they called Bill was just too vulgar to repeat. Once again they are showing their ignorance by name calling in the foulest of terms.

That's what they do best cayla!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast