Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain is still playing games and trying to hide his past record of supporting amnesty for tens of millions of illegal aliens, as well as his current plans to do so. One of our jobs is to highlight McCain's abysmal record on this issue to our friends and fellow voters and warn them that he still supports mass amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Both interior enforcement and border security are addressed extensively in S. 1984, the Immigration Enforcement and Border Security Act of 2007, which I joined Senators Kyl, Cornyn, Graham, Martinez, Sessions, and Specter in introducing on August 2, 2007.
    Um, Arlen Specter is notorious for his support of slave labor and amnesty for criminals. His donations from Agriprocessors in Iowa verifies the slave labor part of my statement. He is out of touch with reality as well as his constituents. Was bringing Specter's name into this somehow supposed to make us feel that his assertions of being against amnesty are true? I remember working very hard to defeat the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty bill last year.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

this "amnesty for all latinos" baffles me...

WHY?

,when there are tens of millions of WAR/political refugees all over the world, sometimes waiting years to legally seek assylum here, why in the world would you "open up the borders" for a people who, at the end of the day, are not even coming here because they love the country, but to exploit its financial opportunities while thinking that this is "stolen land", (another nonsensical absurdity)...

Looks like and sounds like he has gone off the deep in, wish he would drown already.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by BigLake13
    What is the difinition of AMNESTY....... (old Clinton trick) In many eyes because there is a fine it is not amnesty, this is McCain's reason for saying it is not Amnesty.... We need to come up with a new word to use instead of amnesty and McCain will get caught in his own lies.
    That's exactly right. If we were in liberal schools, we'd learn the art of critical thinking means that the past isn't the present and past actions don't predict future behaviors.

He has never voted for amnesty! He believes in a path to citizenship. It isn't amnesty if they have to pay a fine.

Right?
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Have to start by saying " Welcome Russian"...
    I have quite the collection of "Form Letters" from my State Reps. And that is exactly what they are, you can BET they have a FEEL GOOD letter for the OBL too. My question is this... WHY was he in Mexico on July 3rd Campaigning? Are their that many AMERICANS in Mexico allowed to vote??? (sarc.)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Just wanted to say, the only reason I got the letter from McJerk was because in order to vote in June, here in Maine, I had to go from Independent to Republican. Independents have no vote! That's why Ron Paul couldn't get in .... sucks.
    P.s. I'm now back to Independent.
    Why aren't Independents able to vote in the primaries? People say because it isn't a party??? What the heck does it take to be a party? Probably you need an inservice as to how to lie and look convincing...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by russian
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    ...I'll warm you, we work hard here. Lull right now but look out....
    good to hear...
    Be careful Russian. If they start talking about some initiation of some sorts, that's just a myth.

Welcome aboard.

W

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGh MAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what you need to send to McCain.

<div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty

What a joke. McCain will skirt this issue by saying he supports comprehensive reform. "amnesty" He thinks we are all to stupid to know the difference.

We are about to loose our country to the politicians. I for one wont let it happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast