Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Los Angeles Taxpayers

County spends $ 36 million on welfare just in the month of May. Department of social service Los Angeles County alone, ( and how many Counties in the USA) $ 36 million in welfare and food stamps. 25% of those services went to illegal aliens. Illegals collected over $ 19 million in welfare assistance and over $ 16 million in food stamps projected annual cost $ 432 Million dollars.
    ( didnt someone say illegals dont collect welfare, and that we are in a resession????) Illegal immigration ( how could it be immigration when they are illegals??) continues to have a devastating impact on Los Angeles County TAXPAYERS. With $ 220 Million for public saftey, $ 400 Million in welfare,
    total cost for County TAXPAYERS $ 1 Billion a year. Not including the Millions for education.

www.hometownstation.com/local-news/ille ... -11-04html

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

But keep in mind, the ILLEGAL invaders are not the reason we have a 16 billion deficet. .....
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Uh HuH , We must remember that the HollyWood Governor Of CA the late great Arnie Governator said , "Illegals are Not the cause of the Budget ShortFall". BS Arnie BS . Your state is in a 4th World mess cause of them and your Freaken INSANE Santuary Cities with Anti-American Mayors . Yes , We Know how our fellow "Citizens" suffer at your Watch
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    Uh HuH , We must remember that the HollyWood Governor Of CA the late great Arnie Governator said , "Illegals are Not the cause of the Budget ShortFall". BS Arnie BS . Your state is in a 4th World mess cause of them and your Freaken INSANE Santuary Cities with Anti-American Mayors . Yes , We Know how our fwllow "Citizens" suffer at your Watch

Arnie knows that the illegals are the main problem why we have no money
    in California...But he's a 'girly man' and married to Maria...Which makes him a pandering 'Wimp' to the liberal democrats he wants to please!

Thank God I got the hell out!
    ------------------------

I heard that for every dollar that makes it to the welfare reciepient nine dollars are spent in the burocracy that delivers it to them.

So add a zero to your figures.

Fyi, this was on our homepage last week:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-3332--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh sorry.
    Yes and due to the war, we are, in trouble so to speak.
    I can even see it, I read about it, and heck I am not smart at all,
    but, I can even tell when something aint right.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN