Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ELE

Impeach Obama and get our country back.

Even if they manage to shove Amnesty through in the next push, we must not let it stand. We must work to imeaach Obama so that All of the legislation he has enacted will be null and void.

I understand the anger, fear and frustration but we must not ever give up until all the illegals are out of our country. This is our America and we need to show them and their advocates that we are not going to give up, ever.

Illegals will never be Americans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    2929, just out of curiosity what percentage of the Illegals in CA. vote?
    I do not know that percentage Patriot. In my opinion, even one illegal invader voting is one too many as it undermines the vote of an American who has the right to participate in our political process.

In any event, I suspect your just having a bad day. There is no way that someone like you, who has done so much for the cause, would simply give up like that! I do not believe it for a second.

While many of the things you say have merit to them, this does not make them insurmountable. If money/MSM support/traitors in our gov, etc., were the sole indicators, la raza and their ilk would have gotten amnesty passed long ago. But they haven't! That tells me we still have a chance.

Besides, I have no where else to go, so why not continue to fight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm tired , everyday I see my Country turn into a Third World Nation. I see my kids futures gone...Given away to India,China and Mexico.
    And I watch the Elitist in Govt. snub thier noses in the air as I ask when?
    When will they Stop this Invasion? Only to get another form letter saying how "Complicated" the issue is.
    If our Fore Fathers were here today... THEY would have built the Gallows on the Capital Steps, & John Hanckock would have brought a Brand New Hemp Rope.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I'm tired , everyday I see my Country turn into a Third World Nation. I see my kids futures gone...Given away to India,China and Mexico.
    And I watch the Elitist in Govt. snub thier noses in the air as I ask when?
    When will they Stop this Invasion? Only to get another form letter saying how "Complicated" the issue is.
    If our Fore Fathers were here today... THEY would have built the Gallows on the Capital Steps, & John Hanckock would have brought a Brand New Hemp Rope.
    We're all tired Patriot! That's why we must keep fighting! It's ok to vent, but never lose sight of the ultimate goal. We may have lost some battles along the way, but we have not lost the war as yet!

AE

I have noticed, where we have lived, that the illegal aliens have gotten quieter and less bold, as well, have been less vocal too.

I believe that this recession/depression (whatever really fits what we are going through) has dampened things for them, and will help cleanse our nation of big box retail stores, and of course the many service jobs that the illegal aliens have. We have seen a lot of closed businesses around here, but truthfully, they were businesses that served but a handful of people.

Another thing I have noticed is a lot of my illegal neighbors have been trying to sell their vehicles around here. Speaking of selling, was on local Craigslist sight looking at the furniture area, and a LOT of people, in the nicest areas around Portland are trying to sell expensive furniture (of course their prices reflect that they paid a lot and still have high expectations they will be able to sell it for what they think it should be worth).

Guess this means they cannot afford their landscapers either?

Patriotofpast, this means we are seeing some changes. Those changes have come from different avenues, increased enforcement, increased use of E-Verify and just the economy, which is becoming a blessing in disguise for Americans (it is like weeding out an overgrown garden.....get out the weeds, takes some work, but it allows the plants a chance to flourish again).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Think where we would be if our founding fathers gave up! and guess what "THEY WON"

NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN! WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

We all get tired now and then but quiting is not now nor ever should be an option..quiters are losers we are not losers we are AMERICANS...but complaining once in a while is ok, we have a lot to be tired about:

Hang in their, chin up and keep the faith!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Alipac in crisis, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162690.html

Oh hell, I've quit lots of times.

Often feel like one of the two vultures sitting on a wire watching the animals play. One says to the other "Let's kill something." Maybe we'll all just have to stage a sit down or a tax strike. I dunno. We can stop this baloney if we really want to. Yes we can!

Take some time off and rest up.

Say, do you know how to keep a jackass in suspense............................
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    MW great picture...are you using photobucket these days
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast