Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi PatriotofPast...

Don't STOP.

If this all goes down in flames, take comfort in that you didn't QUIT. We ARE making progress. I sometimes feel the same way as you do. I wouldn't sleep at night if I gave up. Your post reinvigorated me. I remember 1986.

Take comfort in the fact that at least you are surrounded by "like minded" individuals here. Heck, I don't post much, but I read MUCH. Should times genuinely get rough, we'll be with you. True Americans can depend on each other. I honestly think this to be true.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry
    Hi PatriotofPast...

Don't STOP.

If this all goes down in flames, take comfort in that you didn't QUIT. We ARE making progress. I sometimes feel the same way as you do. I wouldn't sleep at night if I gave up. Your post reinvigorated me. I remember 1986.

Take comfort in the fact that at least you are surrounded by "like minded" individuals here. Heck, I don't post much, but I read MUCH. Should times genuinely get rough, we'll be with you. True Americans can depend on each other. I honestly think this to be true.
    You are correct Larry, true Americans can depend on each other and we can turn this thing around if we just stick to gether and don't give up!

Thanks everyone for the post and the replies. They have cheered my spirits and picked me up.
    I drifted away for a few months also, until I saw the Alipac donation drive. I got up early this morning sent a half dozen faxes from Numbers usa and made a small donation to Alipac.
    Just like our economy and (my career), right now a lot of us just have to pick ourselves up, get busy and make the best of things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123