Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    My neighbor translated it into redneck.

howdy Mr. like this hyar excrivo him t'congratulate t'him by its diabolica wawk, yo' fo'bid it thet it is a greater devil an' all th' deviles thet foller t'him is esto'vo fo' th' progress of nobody pais o' nashun, th' bess thin' than deven t'aser t'desapareser of fas of th' Earth, estan poisonin' all pais, bayanse of whar came eff'n they does not like t'live wif divahsity of flat outside South Car'lina outside th' continent, outside th' galaxy wif their dadburn poison, which they walk nomas infeckin' wif its poison, strickles of vivo'as were.
    LOSERVILLE!
    I'm gagging and choking
    so funny.........REDNECK MEXICAN

this is: {not redneck, lol}
    escrivo
    I am writing
    the best thing than must aser to desapareser of fas of the Earth, estan poisoning all the country
    the best thing you must disappear off of the face of the earth, you are poisoning all the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why 2nd,

I didn't know you spoke Redneck Mexican.

Multitalented you are!! (Yoda)

9/11/2001

Well, we know about devils and illegal aliens that exploit our immigration laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Why 2nd,

I didn't know you spoke Redneck Mexican.

Multitalented you are!! (Yoda)

REDNECK MEXICAN>>>>>>>a whole new language!

Re: Lost in Translation?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone want to take a translation stab at this friendly email Ive just received?

hola sr. como esta le escrivo para felicitarle por su labor diabolica, la vedad que es un devil mayor y todos los deviles que le siguen son un estorvo para el progreso de cualquier pais o nasion, lo mejor que deven aser desapareser de la fas de la tierra, estan envenenando todo el pais, bayanse de donde vinieron si no les gusta vivir con diversidad de rasas fuera de america fuera del continente, fuera de la galaxia con su veneno maldito, que andan nomas contagiando con su veneno, rasa de vivoras fuera. OUT OF AMERICA PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LIKE TO LIVE AMONG PEACE WITH OTHER RACES THIS COUNTRY IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE NOT FOR RACIST PEOPLE, INDIANS WELCOMED TO THIS LAND PEOPLE WHO LOVED THE PEACE AND LIVERTY.
    The translation is a little difficult because :
    1. There are no accents above the letters which need them
    2.the person does not use the correct Spanish grammar - he/she is quite illiterate
    3.it looks like a mixture of Spanish and some Portuguese

Here it is .

Hi , Mr......
    How are you ?
    I am writing to you to thank for your diabolic work .
    the truth is that the main devil and all the devils who follow him are the
    estorvo ? / the obstacle ? / to the progress of any nation or country .
    The best what they can do is to dissapear from the face of the earth .
    They are poisoning the whole country .
    Go where you came from if you do not like to live with the diversity of all races , go away from America , away from the continent , away from the galaxy with your damn venom .
    And all the people / ? / whom you poisoned with your venom - take them with you

Out of America .......................

the person who wrote this is quite illiterate , I'd say - lol
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Hey Hope,
    nice to see you. How have you been?

Welcome back hope.
    I'm sure W will appreciate your help.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good translation Hope. You are a real asset to our site. How many languages do you know?

W

Thanks Hope. To be honest, I think William should hand it over to the police. That's just how I feel about it.

Over-reaction ? I don't necessarily think so.

Thank you .
    I like languages - lol
    Spanish is a very important language and the pronunciation and the grammar is similar to my own language and to Latin which I took it in college .
    So it was fun to learn it .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast