Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mrrabbit:

I don't believe we've met, so I'd like to extend a welcome.

We do get a little "devlish" sometimes. :P

But you sure won't find any Satanic cults here. Just some very "dri" humor, in the middle of some great posts.

fuera de la galaxia con su veneno maldito, que andan nomas contagiando con su veneno, rasa de vivoras fuera.

" out of the galaxy with your damm poison, which will be no more iinfecting with your poison, race (gang) of vipers, out

I'm not spanish, but I can understand and read although, I always pretend not to speak or understand because I refuse to speak spanish, but my origin tongue is very similar,,

Good job Hope!

I think whoever wrote this mispelled "estorvo" it should be "estorbo" a hinderance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Something like this should be taken with seriousnes though. Whoever this is, is a terrorist:

ter·ror·ist ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trr-st)
    n.
    One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.

adj.
    Of or relating to terrorism.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    terror·istic adj.

Any person who uses words to attempt to inflict fear, or even concern in someone else, especially in the setting of political beliefs should be seen in this light.

They said it without saying it, "be concerned for your own safety". That's what I read in this.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even worse than that AmerLiz, they have dehumanized us and we are evil. When you ignore the fact that you are dealing with humans and believe you are dealing with something evil, then you are less likely to have compassion. I'll just say, the military understands this. It's a very dangerous concept and I don't want to go into details.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Something like this should be taken with seriousnes though. Whoever this is, is a terrorist:

n.

adj.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    terror·istic adj.

Any person who uses words to attempt to inflict fear, or even concern in someone else, especially in the setting of political beliefs should be seen in this light.

They said it without saying it, "be concerned for your own safety". That's what I read in this.
    I'm not afraid, so I guess it does not count. This is my state and my country and these people need to get out.

Now, the Spanish language media telling them things like we want to shoot them and burn them is not helping the case. The yellow journalism in the Spanish media is putting a lot of people in our movement at risk.

All I have to say about that is when the other side moves to violence against one of us, then that will be their back ends.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Is there media actually saying Americans want them injured, maimed or killed? That is really awful.

William, I have seen our biggest nemesis self-deport recently. I felt it was because he was in some kind of trouble, and had to leave. My husband felt it was something else......

Lately we have seen less of them, heard less of their music and when we walked by, lots of really awful things being said out of the blue.

One afternoon, there was a chopper going overhead (we think it was a National Guard one, we live close to PDX), and all of the kids and adults did a run inside or duck thing. We have seen it happen before too. We have been pretty amused by it all. Maybe the Spanish media has something to wo with all of this too?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth

n.

adj.

terror·istic adj.

I'm not afraid, so I guess it does not count. This is my state and my country and these people need to get out.

Now, the Spanish language media telling them things like we want to shoot them and burn them is not helping the case. The yellow journalism in the Spanish media is putting a lot of people in our movement at risk.

All I have to say about that is when the other side moves to violence against one of us, then that will be their back ends.

W
    Sounds just like AL JEZEERA has set up shop in Mexico

I think whoever wrote this mispelled "estorvo" it should be "estorbo" a hinderance.
    Now this makes me wonder if the writer was Mexican. In the dialect of Spanish that Mexicans use, 'v' is pronounced 'b' and vice versa. A Mexican literate enough to write the rest would know this, right? For instance, Vinciente is pronounced Binciente by Mexicans.

As an aside, when I type in the word Ingles in a Spanish to English translator it comes up with the word Groins. Kind of funny word association when you think about the crotch-grabbing pictures from some of the rallys.
    Americans First!

Now that is a picture worth a thousand words:

Ingles as crotch grabbers!!

Maybe we all should start walking around that way.

Wonder if it would work for women too?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234