Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    Holy crap people. It has been awhile since I've been to the mall. I went to Jc Penney tonight here in IL and as I walked in I saw 2 groups of Arabs, the kind that dress the part...then I went to the service desk and stood in line and guess who was in front of me? A family of Mexicans all talking in Spanish....as I turned around to look througout the store I saw more Mexicans walking in and one after the other Indians and Mexicans walking the aisles and shopping. Everywhere I turned was mostly Hispanic people...I mean like out of 75 people it was 40 hispanic, 20 black, 12 Arab and 3 white. I go into the changing room and I hear more Spanish talk in the next 2 stalls, The store is closing so I head into the crowded line to pay and who's standing in the line? Not 1 white person. One lady joined the woman right in front of me after awhile and when it was the other woman's turn and she walked up with her, I said to her "You can't just cut in line in front of me, I am next after your friend" and she says "Well we are paying together" and I said "If you are paying for your items and hers all on one bill then go ahead, but they were caught so they said "okay ...you just go ahead." Then I stop at Cvs and I am only 1 of 2 white people in the store. We are the minority around here. I realized that tonight. This doesn't feel like home anymore When did this happen? Seems like it's gotten really bad like overnight.
    I know what you mean. Alipac is too skittish to have an earnest discussion of this, though.

That has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Alipac's Platform can be found here.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

You can't judge a book by its cover and the individuals in the store, may or may not be illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the Houston Chronicle article that was mentioned.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66182
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I know what you mean. Alipac is too skittish to have an earnest discussion of this, though.
    In their view, immigration is fine so long as it is legal. Thus, the anchor babies who are born on U.S. soil and become legal citizens have every right to be here. If Bush, McCain, and Kennedy get their way, ALIPAC will no longer have any reason to exist. All the foreigners who would otherwise come here illegally will now simply come lawfully after legal immigration is drastically expanded. All the illegal aliens will get their Z-visas and naturalize.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    In their view, immigration is fine so long as it is legal. Thus, the anchor babies who are born on U.S. soil and become legal citizens have every right to be here. If Bush, McCain, and Kennedy get their way, ALIPAC will no longer have any reason to exist. All the foreigners who would otherwise come here illegally will now simply come lawfully after legal immigration is drastically expanded. All the illegal aliens will get their Z-visas and naturalize.
    That is why I feel the distiction that what is "legal" or not is not as relevant as what is "right."

The patriotard conservative right has been setting themselves up for their imminent Bush-McCain-Kennedy Waterloo for years now. By reducing the issue to a legal technicality, they have unwittingly been paving the road to amnesty all along. If the legal status of illegal aliens is what is so objectionable, why not just have them pay a fine and get a Z-visa, as the Bush-McCain-Graham camp wants to do? Why not drastically expand the current caps on annual legal immigration? Illegal immigration will disappear once all the illegal aliens can come here legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    That has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Alipac's Platform can be found here.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=14

You can't judge a book by its cover and the individuals in the store, may or may not be illegal aliens.

Dixie
    Oh I know Dixie....I'm only saying that for this to happen seemingly overnight, a lot of them have to be illegal. Where did they come from all of a sudden if they aren't??? Also, the government just as well as deporting illegals, does need to put a cap on the amount of people coming here legally as well because either way you look at it....it is changing the face of America and there are ramifications to that...but I know that's not the basis for this forum and I respect that.

The patriotard conservative right has been setting themselves up for their imminent Bush-McCain-Kennedy Waterloo for years now. By reducing the issue to a legal technicality, they have unwittingly been paving the road to amnesty all along. If the legal status of illegal aliens is what is so objectionable, why not just have them pay a fine and get a Z-visa, as the Bush-McCain-Graham camp wants to do? Why not drastically expand the current caps on annual legal immigration? Illegal immigration will disappear once all the illegal aliens can come here legally.
    Good post. There is a video of the WSJ discussing exactly this in the "Pics worth a thoudsand words" forum....Alipac has much to grapple with.....

I'm not sure if they would 100% support the views of such patriots as Pat Buchanan......we'll have to wait 'n see...........
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

The illegals shopping in stores with all their kids get on my nerves. You can easily tell if they are illegal by looking at their clothing, behavior and how many of them there are. What bothers me the most is that they take food and give it to their anchor babies and leave the empty or partly empty package on a shelf. You very seldom see legals do it. We all end up paying for that in the end.

Hmmmm
    So your belief is that the Rule of Law and the Constitution can be boiled down to a "fine, a Z Visa and a slap on the wrist"? And, abra cadabra, all is well in legal land?

Clearly you have not scratched the surface of the immense problem of illegal aliens, the crime, the skewed and lopsided numbers of legal entrants and the nations from which they hail dating back to the 63 changes in the laws. The impact on our educational and medical system.

More importantly, how does one take the 'crime' out of 'criminal' by waving a wand? How does one alter the devastating financial impact by merely "legalizing the ILLEGAL"? How does one take the violence out of the criminal by "legalizing the criminal"?

By reducing the issue to a legal technicality, they have unwittingly been paving the road to amnesty all along
    I believe that if you took the time to delve into our archives, you will find that here at Alipac, there is a vast reservoir of information concerning the deep and devastating effects of this ILLEGAL INVASION on every aspect of American society.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast