Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can't get the crime out of anyone who is a repeat offenser illegal or not. The illegal criminals just keep coming back. On CNN today they found who murdered a young girl and it was an illegal from the Honduras who was deported, came back and killed the girl. Hollywood, Florida had a murder where the murdered was deported to Mexico in February of this year and returned in March when he killed a roommate and stabbed another. There are many other stories like this. What most people don't realize is that people who come here from other countries, legal or not often live using the life skills they learned at home. Many people who come from communist or former communist countries continue to scam the system once here. I know for a fact that Cubans and people from some coutries from the former Soviet Union do so. Many Cubans have got caught stealing from the county. They were suppose to build low income housing and took money for themselves. Many of them and former Soviet Union people have their own handyman businesses where they aren't licensed and don't claim all the money they make on taxes. The poeple from many Latin American countries and Eastern European countries also were used to bullying and continue to do so. In my condo complex you see it all the time. My daughter, neighbor and I seen 4 Hispanic males go after a security guard with tools in thier hands after they were told you can't do a brake job in a fire zone. One evening my daughter and I went to a pizza place where they also serve alcohol and there was a group of 4 or 5 construction people some which were illegal and that is why they spoke Spanish according to one of the men. One man walked in and the one illegal pulled a knife out of his pocket and openned it right next to me. I reminded myself that I had a gun and that the police always are in the vicinity. I had to worry about our safety. The one restaurant employee came by quickly and dealt with it.
    Look at illegals from Central America, their kids were in gangs such as MS-13 and they brought the gang here with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid278
    Holy crap people. It has been awhile since I've been to the mall. I went to Jc Penney tonight here in IL and as I walked in I saw 2 groups of Arabs, the kind that dress the part...then I went to the service desk and stood in line and guess who was in front of me? A family of Mexicans all talking in Spanish....as I turned around to look througout the store I saw more Mexicans walking in and one after the other Indians and Mexicans walking the aisles and shopping. Everywhere I turned was mostly Hispanic people...I mean like out of 75 people it was 40 hispanic, 20 black, 12 Arab and 3 white. I go into the changing room and I hear more Spanish talk in the next 2 stalls, The store is closing so I head into the crowded line to pay and who's standing in the line? Not 1 white person. One lady joined the woman right in front of me after awhile and when it was the other woman's turn and she walked up with her, I said to her "You can't just cut in line in front of me, I am next after your friend" and she says "Well we are paying together" and I said "If you are paying for your items and hers all on one bill then go ahead, but they were caught so they said "okay ...you just go ahead." Then I stop at Cvs and I am only 1 of 2 white people in the store. We are the minority around here.
    I realized that tonight. This doesn't feel like home anymore When did this happen? Seems like it's gotten really bad like overnight
    That's how I feel in California, so that`s why I'll be heading for Oklahoma this week.
    ------------------------

I think you're going to see a lot more illegals in the coming months, because they think this amnesty bill is going to pass and they are all rushing in with their fake documents. I think that's why enforcement has stepped up to keep the numbers down. While our President goes around the damned country calling us racists and hurling insults in our face, he's basically issuing an invitation for all who want to come.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I think you're going to see a lot more illegals in the coming months, because they think this amnesty bill is going to pass and they are all rushing in with their fake documents. I think that's why enforcement has stepped up to keep the numbers down. While our President goes around the damned country calling us racists and hurling insults in our face, he's basically issuing an invitation for all who want to come.
    I think that's why Bush keeps opening his big mouth. He is sending them an open invitation. He knows they are crossing by the thousands everyday, and he wants them here. He sure doesn't care about how mass illegal immigration affects American citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I know what you mean. Alipac is too skittish to have an earnest discussion of this, though.
    In their view, immigration is fine so long as it is legal. Thus, the anchor babies who are born on U.S. soil and become legal citizens have every right to be here. If Bush, McCain, and Kennedy get their way, ALIPAC will no longer have any reason to exist. All the foreigners who would otherwise come here illegally will now simply come lawfully after legal immigration is drastically expanded. All the illegal aliens will get their Z-visas and naturalize.
    That is why I feel the distiction that what is "legal" or not is not as relevant as what is "right."
    I agree with this line of thinking. If this is only about what is "legal" then what happens IF (and I stress "if") the immigrants now here illegally are made "legal". Do we simply bow our heads and walk away...defeated? Or do we continue to fight? And if we continue to fight, on what platform are we fighting? I mean, if the 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens become legalized, does ALIPAC still have a mission?

I'm not trying to be difficult or combative....far from it. I'm truly just wondering about this. Because to be quite honest, if it suddenly became legal for anybody south of the border to come here, wouldn't we be fighting that?? Legal or not, wouldn't we fight that sort of mass immigration and all the ramifications of it???????

Generally speaking, what is "legal" is usually based on what is "right" for a country and it's citizens. If laws are passed that are WRONG for our country, then we have to challenge these laws.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

All good questions, myself, I can`t put up a white flag for wrong decisions made.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123