Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs and Illegal Immigration -

I used to think that Lou Dobbs would speak up about illegal immigration. But I get the impression he has been muzzled by CNN - not much on this topic anymore.

I haven't bothered to watch him now for 2 weesk -- too much Michael Jackson and too much Kitty Pilgrim.

He needs to get back on track or maybe move to another network. I can't stand the broadcast when Kitty sits in and lately the only news CNN as a whole is concerned bout is Michael Jackson. I think it says something very negative about this country if we are so absorbed by the death of a Pederast.

Yes, agree! I think Lou's ratings started to drop because he always has "both sides" on his show - when there is clearly a more American way and so it doesn't seem like he stands firm and says NO MORE!
    I like Glenn Beck because you always know where he stands.

You are so right judyweller. I saw it for quite some time...actually, since the time Sharpton/his female friend were on talking crap to Lou... He should move to FOX as Beck did...I miss you Lou!

Re: Lou Dobbs and Illegal Immigration -

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    I used to think that Lou Dobbs would speak up about illegal immigration. But I get the impression he has been muzzled by CNN - not much on this topic anymore.

I haven't bothered to watch him now for 2 weesk -- too much Michael Jackson and too much Kitty Pilgrim.

He needs to get back on track or maybe move to another network. I can't stand the broadcast when Kitty sits in and lately the only news CNN as a whole is concerned bout is Michael Jackson. I think it says something very negative about this country if we are so absorbed by the death of a Pederast.
    I agree. We got fed up watching about 3 months ago. Now I don't have to even watch CNN at all.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I think CNN probably made Lou back off from the subject too. Has anyone listened to his radio show? Maybe he discusses it more there.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I noticed this too. I wish that Lou Dobbs would step back up to the plate and not let the public media shush him up. One thing I always liked about Glenn Beck was his backbone, he gets right in the face of the illegal immigration issue and slaps it with truth, a sarcastic undertone [ which is always just so funny to listen to] and doesnt let people get away with lieing on his show so much. In the times I've seen Lou Dobbs interview Janet Marguria, I wish that he would have brought up proof [ photographs, streaming videos,ect.] of La Raza's real agenda, showing all the racism during the rallies instead of just letting the show go on like a he said/she said argument. WE need to get our media to show what's really going, expose these southern terrorists for what they are. Show the anti-white, anti-black, anti-american hate crimes and biased movement the illegals represent, the media needs to stop hiding this from people.

Glad its not just me, that you guys noticed the same thing about Lou Dobbs. First time I noticed was about one month ago when he had an ACORN supporter on, and he not only failed to confront her, he seemed to lean towards supporting her. There is something wrong. If CNN has stifled him, I hope he can move to FOX.

Same here, BigTex, his was the only show I watched on CNN. Now I don't ever need to put it on CNN.

Butterbean - Good idea to listen to radio show. I don't think its on the local stations here, if it is I don't know what time. I usually just listen to the radio in the car.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I was thinking the same thing. I am sorely dissapointed in his shows of late. Michael Jackson is dead. I get that, but I am really tired of that being all that is on TV. How many times and different ways can you say what is being said. One night would have been enough. I also noticed that Lou is doing the debate thing. Probably getting ready for the fairness doctrine and he is making sure both sides are presented.

MW
    I'll ditto what most everyone else is saying. The current Lou is not the same Lou that used to have us sitting on the edge of our chair nightly. I've pretty much given up on Lou - didn't watch the show more than 3-4 times in June.

Someone please let us know if Lou starts actively taking on the illegal immigration issue again.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

All of the times Kitty Pilgrim was on and Lou Dobbs was gone, I was hoping he was out interviewing for another job with another network. The best thing he could do right now is go with Fox.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast