Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
    Judyweller,I agree with you and everyone here about Lou, and I hope it is temporary. I like Lou but will not listen about nonstop coverage of Michael Jackson. So I started listening on the internet to Michael Savage on 910 KNEW [same time]. Ever since Savage has been banned from Britain he is mad and not rolling over.I like Savage , but sometimes get tired of his talk about food. If you are interested here is the link to Michael Savage ,and he is on now!
    http://910knew.com/main.html
    Agreed. Savage does talk about food too much, however, I just finished reading "Liberlism is a Mental Disorder" and it was pretty good. Savage is the only guy I know on radio that will talk about the New World Order and the Bilderburgs. I also just finished Mark Levins' "Rescuing Sprite" which has nothing to do with politics (Mark is a political junkie) and I love him for it - but he refuses to talk about NWO. That said, I can still hardly wait to read his "Liberty and Tyranny". It was number 1 for weeks and weeks!

Both actually hate each other even tho they are on the same page with most things....they are both good guys on our side!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Alipac needs our help! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-922472.html#922472

I have noticed a huge change in Lou, also. I think it started happening when I heard him make a statement to Wolfe about the Pope when he was visiting. Lou said he didn't know why the Pope gets all this attention.

Well, the Vatican is it's own country I believe. But I agree with Lou.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Lou Dobbs has probably been muzzled by CNN. I think his ratings are really suffering from it. Fox ratings have gone through the roof and Cnns' are crashing. Lou Dobbs was just as popular as the Fox programs, until his show became soft and more 'common'.
    My feeling is Cnn is cowing under political pressure, and is taking a huge hit in ratings because of it.
    Who says money is always the bottom line. Fox news is reaping the rewards of their opposition to amnesty and La Raza.

AE

I too had noticed he is becoming too bland for me. He is being too generic and nice about the issue, if he even talks about it.

Glenn Beck, LOVE him!! My husband likes him and Sean Hannity as well.

As for the news being all about the perv.....yeah, too much. I am tired of hearing about him. Sure the guy had talent, but he was a strange and disturbed guy, and for America to venerate him is a sad day. We have better things to focus our energies on than him.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

April
    Alipac in crisis, please help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162690.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123