Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many of us here were saying the same thing, over a year ago regarding Lou. If my memory serves me correctly, there might be a thread in the archive where this was discussed. It all started around the time LA Raza attacked Lou for his coverage regarding illegals. Soon thereafter, many of us noticed a subtle change in not only his frequency of reporting on illegals, but his zest and vigor as well on this subject.

This is NOT a recent phenomenon!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs did'nt cave in , CNN did. He is one of the few allies we have and we should not bash him.

I also quit watching CNN altogether, I miss the old Lou but am sure CNN muzzled him, I wrote them a letter just last week and told them since they shut lou up I have no need to turn on CNN at all, and I noticed the other day CNN, ABC and MSNBC's rating have dropped 55 to 60 per cent...and they all deserve it.

I also know Dobbs is under contract, remember he just renegociated his contract about 2 years ago so I am sure his hands are tied. Damn shame!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Many of us here were saying the same thing, over a year ago regarding Lou. If my memory serves me correctly, there might be a thread in the archive where this was discussed. It all started around the time LA Raza attacked Lou for his coverage regarding illegals. Soon thereafter, many of us noticed a subtle change in not only his frequency of reporting on illegals, but his zest and vigor as well on this subject.

This is NOT a recent phenomenon!
    NoBueno - I'm surprised to hear some ALIPACers noticed this change in Dobbs a year ago. I believe you, it just doesn't make sense. I didn't even start watching Dobbs until probably about 7-8 months ago, about Jan 09, and until recently, he talked about illegal immigration frequently, seemed 4 out of 5 shows. He was talking about it frequently until the past month or two.

Maybe he goes in spirts. Maybe CNN trys to silence him if they get complaints from the Racists at LaRaza, and he tones it down for a while until he can't take it anymore, then starts speaking the truth until they complain again.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by tired2
    Dobbs did'nt cave in , CNN did. He is one of the few allies we have and we should not bash him.
    I think most of us are not blaming or bashing Dobbs, most of us know its likely the powers that be at CNN caving to pressure from ethnocentric self-interest groups who were fearful because Dobbs was so effectively speaking the truth.

Dobbs risks losing his job if he defies the CNN producers. Hopefully he's just biding his time until he can go elsewhere, like FOX.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Yeah, same here, I haven't watched Lou Dobbs in a few months and everytime I turn over to him, Kitty is there, and she doesn't have what it takes to keep me watching.

I also noticed some time back he seemed to be having the CFR members on quite a bit, especially on his panel. Robert Zimmerman, the front man for Obama has an excuse for everything Obama does.

Once I see a CFR member start showing up regularly, I turn the channel.
    Hopefully America will wise up the the CFR and realize everyone of these guys are undermining America, that is their job, day in and day out.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

April
    We won Round 1, please help with Round 2!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-921143.html#921143

Lou Dobbs!

Judyweller,I agree with you and everyone here about Lou, and I hope it is temporary. I like Lou but will not listen about nonstop coverage of Michael Jackson. So I started listening on the internet to Michael Savage on 910 KNEW [same time]. Ever since Savage has been banned from Britain he is mad and not rolling over.I like Savage , but sometimes get tired of his talk about food. If you are interested here is the link to Michael Savage ,and he is on now!
    http://910knew.com/main.html
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Lou was back tonight and I noticed he spent quite a bit of time on real problems. When Kitty fills in, she just says uh-huh and asks few pointed questions.
    I also emailed CNN that it was a stupid move to pre-empt Lou for continual coverage of Jacko, like there is nothing else going on. I guess the world just stopped because he died--no people dying in wars, no threats of N. Korea missiles, no Supreme Court cases, no economic crisis, and a few other examples. That was a totally stupid decision by CNN and other channels. They did the same thing with coverage of Anna Nicole Smith which they also heard about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok,I thought it was just me. It was at least a month ago when I was watching Lou and he made a remark that kind of stunned me. He said that they ought to just leave President Obama alone and leave him do his job. Where did that come from?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast