Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    We will never when this battle by being nice. Like you said give an inch...

Once again who brought up race? They keep pushing that crap and it sure as hell will turn racial. Even Sheriff Flores was playing the race card and is obviously an illegal supporter.

And that idiot in the balcony making demands. Making DEMANDS!?!?!?!
    Up yours!

And the last guy practicly admited that they are here to take over.
    He sure did.
    They have some nerve. That idiot in the balcony said that no one is illegal in this country, and Lou let him get away with that?

Mod Edit. Now I understand why they say that if we put a wall, nothing will stop them from coming here, now I know why they are so sure of that.

I agree with everyone about Lou losing control of the show to Rosa, I almost put my foot through the TV. I kept screaming "Turn off her mike."

I am very disappointed with Lou, he is too polite to host a forum with all of the enemy present. It looked like a unbalanced audience. Even the applause favored the ILLEGAL ALIENS.

That is what they are and that is what I will continue to address them as. Don't try the PC crap with me. It never worked before and it definitely will not work this time.

Maybe Lou really couldn't pull it off as President, at least not now in my mind.

They were not shy about making their numerous demands either.

These are not people living in the shadows, they think this Nation was build on their pathetic backs. That's what you get when you are overrun with ignorant, uneducated, gullible rabble. Sorry I am not in the best of moods.

I also did not agree with Bill Snyder's poll numbers earlier on what percentage of the American public wanted the ILLEGAL ALIENS out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt

Once again who brought up race? They keep pushing that crap and it sure as hell will turn racial. Even Sheriff Flores was playing the race card and is obviously an illegal supporter.

And that idiot in the balcony making demands. Making DEMANDS!?!?!?!
    Up yours!

And the last guy practicly admited that they are here to take over.
    He sure did.

Lou can't be happy with how the show went!

Sheriff Flores sure is a supporter. Is it any wonder so many illegals are crossing the border in the droves, with the Sheriff kissing up to them,and feeling sorry for them.

They can say all they want that only the OTM are terriosts. It's not OTM that are cutting off heads and throwing them across the floors and on the door steps of the Mexican Consulents. It's the Mexican drug cartels, and gang members!

I am so sick of hearing about Americans being racists, because we want to protect our country and our childrens furtures. And I am sick of heaing how poor the Illegals are.

If the Illegals want to see racisim, poor and suffering people they should walk a mile in the shoes of the Darfurians.

I am so mad. Where do these people get off thinking American's owe them a living, health care and an education?

I have never seen such arrogant, ungrateful people!

I don't owe them a thing, and would never go to another Country and demand anything like they are demanding here, and expecting us to just lie down and let them have it all!

They act like they are royalty! Not one of the Mexicans said President Fox should be doing more for his own people!

Yes, Lou was not up to par tonight, he allowed that La Raza woman to take over...and when that man in the audience said we took their land....

Lou was too nice, our side was too nice.....I'm tired of seeling this PC, I want action now!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Altura, you said it! give a mouse a cookie, and he'll want a glass of milk. Pick your phrase, they all fit.
    Illegals will never stop taking and taking until someone pulls the life cord out.
    Illegals comparing our wall to the Berlin wall is completely inappropriate. The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not people from coming in. That's a big difference. It just proves their ignorance is worse than thought.
    [/quote]

If I was Lou, I would have told her; call it any way you want, we call it a wall, and we know the purpose for it, because you people don't know what having respect for others means.

Why are they so much against a wall? They demand that all the millions of illegal aliens be legalized, and keep the borders open so another 20 million can come?

How is it possible that our government don't get it? They are not ashame to say that they are here to take over? Is our government that naive? They are already here, multiplying very rapidly, and the government don't know it?

I wished Lou would have cut Rosa off as well. She basicly blew the mood. Usual BS we've heard 1000 x's. Nothing new. The rest with the list of DEMANDS and such is so old. Not once do I ever hear them come up with any form of compromise or take any responsibility for anything. I guess by letting them rant it shows more of how useless it is to even think there's any means to ever rationally discuss this. Did you hear the crowd at the sign off? Sounded pretty rowdy.........hope Lou makes it out safely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

also did not agree with Bill Snyder's poll numbers earlier on what percentage of the American public wanted the ILLEGAL ALIENS out of here.
    Thats a good point and I agree Darlene. That suggest that most people want "comprehensive" reform and we know that is just not true. We the American people by and large want the ILLEGAL ALIENS gone!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

JAK
    I am soooooo disappointed in Lou. He just kept letting Rosa talk! He should have stopped her immediately!
    The guy in the balcony too! And...I wish he would have confronted the guy...at the end, in regard to thinking they own this country. They should have all been confronted. I'm tired of their smug attitude because they have gotten away with this crap all of these years....! I agree we needed questions and statements coming from the American people...and their feelings allowed to be heard...and their frustration felt. WHEN ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO BE HEARD????? COME ON LOU...I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!!
    WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR RIGHT TO EXIST...!!! STOP LETTING THESE PEOPLE RUN THE SHOW!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The sheriff from Laredo seems to be singing a different song, saying that this all just started since 9-11 and that we have no problems with mexicans coming across the border it is the otm's that are the problem. If this just started then why did they have to give an amnesty 20 years ago and why several amnesties since then. When in fact mexicans are the biggest problem since they are the biggest numbers crossing the border illegally.

Yeah, that crowd at the end....Lou should have held this meeting in Arizona.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast