Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs in San Antonio in 28 minutes. 7PM EST

Lou Dobbs is broadcasting his show from San antonio and the protestors are milling around outside. He says they have been invited in for the debate and the show that starts at 7PM EST. This should be interesting.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Somebody turn this stupid broads mic off PLEASE!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

UB

I can't watch. My wife heard rosa and threw a lamp through the TV.

Ub
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I am very disapointed in this show tonight, and in Lou for allowing the illegal alien supporters to take control of the show.

Once Lou allowed Rosa to talk endlessly, the show was lost.
    He not once called on any White or Black Americans to ask questions of the panel. We never heard the average citizen speak about their concers or experiences dealing with illegal immigration on the border.

The illegal supporters, did to Lou's show, what they do to Americans when ever we go to the streets and protest, they take CONTROL, and BULLY everything we try to do

For me, the show was a waste of time .

I agree CC he went more then out of his way to give them a say. Thought Rosa was going to take over the show for a moment.

BTW The correct phrase IS ILLEGAL ALIEN!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

If anything it proves the illegal advocates can't discuss the issue without charging racism or advocating "reconquista" like the goon from the audience at the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I agree CC he went more then out of his way to give them a say. Thought Rosa was going to take over the show for a moment.

BTW The correct phrase IS ILLEGAL ALIEN!
    I agree. Lou giving them a chance to speak was over kill. Like the saying goes, you give them an inch, and they take a mile.

I understand wanting to be fair, but IMO the illegal supporters did not need a voice tonight.
    They already have our Gov,our President, and the Chambers Of Commerce on their side. They already have big businesses working hard to keep them here, not to mention marching in our streets non stop demanding rights!!!

The voices that needed to be heard are the Americans who have to suffer with this invasion up close and personal every single day... the American citizens who live on the border!

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I am very disapointed in this show tonight, and in Lou for allowing the illegal alien supporters to take control of the show.

Once Lou allowed Rosa to talk endlessly, the show was lost.
    He not once called on any White or Black Americans to ask questions of the panel. We never heard the average citizen speak about their concers or experiences dealing with illegal immigration on the border.

The illegal supporters, did to Lou's show, what they do to Americans when ever we go to the streets and protest, they take CONTROL, and BULLY everything we try to do

For me, the show was a waste of time .
    I couldn't believe it, Lou let that people say whatever they wanted, and he didn't even answer them. That woman who refered of the wall as a Berlin wall, Lou didn't even answer her. Call it any way you want, we need a wall because there are people that don't know what respect means.

The first man who said that no one is illegal, that everyone is a human being, he got no answer. Lou should have asked him then what is the law fore? And why there are people in this country that have gone through the process to come here legally, and should have asked him if in Mexico there are no laws. Why didn't he stop that woman Rosa? And the last guy practicly admited that they are here to take over.

I really think that this program is going to favor the illegals aliens, because Americans that are sleeping and are not aware of what is going on see that woman speaking and they can believe her. She took over the show. I am very disappointed. Every time Lou has those activists in the show let's them get away with too much.

We will never win this battle by being nice. Like you said give an inch...

Once again who brought up race? They keep pushing that crap and it sure as hell will turn racial. Even Sheriff Flores was playing the race card and is obviously an illegal supporter.

And that idiot in the balcony making demands. Making DEMANDS!?!?!?!
    Up yours!

And the last guy practicly admited that they are here to take over.
    He sure did.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

We will never when this battle by being nice. Like you said give an inch...
    Altura, you said it! give a mouse a cookie, and he'll want a glass of milk. Pick your phrase, they all fit.
    Illegals will never stop taking and taking until someone pulls the life cord out.
    Illegals comparing our wall to the Berlin wall is completely inappropriate. The Berlin wall was built to keep people in, not people from coming in. That's a big difference. It just proves their ignorance is worse than thought. [/quote]
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast