Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have to admit to being mad as hell while I watched this drivel, then somewhat perplexed as to the point of it all. But having had a chance to digest it all, I find it somewhat humorous.

Perhaps this program unfolded much as Lou intended it to, simply to make the point that it is difficult if not impossible to carry on a civil dialogue with the illegal alien/open borders lobby. Lou selectively called on Hispanic members of the audience to hear their comments, as well as inviting the panel members from LULAC and MALDEF. He let them have their say, demonstrating how difficult it is to reason with them, allowing them to play the race card as they did. He really gave them a chance to respond to the issues and points of view that he almost daily reports on his show. Long on rhetoric and short on logic, they failed to make their case. Lou knows they can’t, and it’s not a bad move on his part to give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Lou does have faith in the intelligence of his audience, the American people, to judge what they see and hear for themselves.

There were really no surprises in the attitudes and demeanor. The one statement that concerns me most was the one from Webb County Sheriff Rick Flores. His contention that illegal aliens from Mexico were not a problem, but “other than Mexican’s” are. Is his policy based on concerns about terrorism, or is it based on ethnic prejudice??

Banned
    I missed the program early in the evening, and saw all of the comments posted here before catching the second showing. Needless to say, I had prepared myself for watching what sounded like an all out food fight.

But, Legal, I agree with you - I don't think it was as bad as it sounded.

I thought the info presented and the expert commentary from Lou's guests like Dan Stein, Roy Beck and Dr. Grayson gave viewers a very condensed but thorough education on the problems due to illegal immigration, and the problems with some of the proposed solutions like offering amnesty.

Obviously, Lou lost control to the LULAC rep. She kept throwing out numbers while offering no sources, and showed herself not to be credible. And, in my opinion, her unbelievable rudeness dramatically reduced any message she was trying to get across. Between her and the rep from MALDEF, they came across as out of control and operating purely out of emotion but not having any solid foundation to stand on.

Well, overall. I wasn't disappointed. The only thing I wish Lou would have done was called Rosa on the carpet about her little group. Meeting with Vicente Fox in Mexico City. Before the Marches. But overall, she opened mouth and inserted foot, so did MALDEF. They showed that there truly working for a foreign government.
    But the funny thing is, what my wife said. She just got home, when Rosa was going on and on. She turned around and said. She is a Communist isn't she. I asked why do you say that. My wife of course comes from China and a legal Immigrant. She said after hearing for 28 years of communist propaganda. It is easy to distinguish, between propaganda and the truth.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    I am very disapointed in this show tonight, and in Lou for allowing the illegal alien supporters to take control of the show.

Once Lou allowed Rosa to talk endlessly, the show was lost.
    He not once called on any White or Black Americans to ask questions of the panel. We never heard the average citizen speak about their concers or experiences dealing with illegal immigration on the border.

The illegal supporters, did to Lou's show, what they do to Americans when ever we go to the streets and protest, they take CONTROL, and BULLY everything we try to do

For me, the show was a waste of time .
    I couldn't believe it, Lou let that people say whatever they wanted, and he didn't even answer them. That woman who refered of the wall as a Berlin wall, Lou didn't even answer her. Call it any way you want, we need a wall because there are people that don't know what respect means.

The first man who said that no one is illegal, that everyone is a human being, he got no answer. Lou should have asked him then what is the law for? And why there are people in this country that have gone through the process to come here legally, and should have asked him if in Mexico there are no laws. Why didn't he stop that woman Rosa? And the last guy practically admited that they are here to take over.

I really think that this program is going to favor the illegal aliens, because Americans that are sleeping and are not aware of what is going on see that woman speaking and they can believe her. She took over the show. I am very disappointed. Every time Lou has those activists in the show let's them get away with too much.

Didn't watch the show, but very dissappointed to hear that Lou let them get away with murder. Someone like Michael Savage, John and Ken or Terry Anderson would not have allowed that to happen. It would have been over before they even got the first cliche out of their mouthes. Is Lou really restricted because of CNN management? I remember one time attended an event that Lou was suppose to be at, but couldn't make it because CNN threatened to fire him if he attended.

I'm tired of hearing what the illegals and their gaggle have to say. I've been hearing it for decades now and I'm sick of it. THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND THEY HAVE NO SAY DAMN IT. WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY? IT'S OUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs Did the Right Thing

I think Lou Dobbs did the right thing by letting the illegal immigrant advocates show their true face. They acted with agression and hostility, attempting to seize and dominate the debate. It was there for all of America to see what kind of enemy we are facing.

These people act just as any invader would act. They are angry, aggressive, and cannot make a calm, reasoned arguement because there is no calm, reasoned arguement to be made. Americans need to see these people first hand in order to recognize the nature of the battle we are in. They are here to take our land and destroy our culture. Dobbs made that crystal clear, merely by standing back and letting the enemy show their face.

That idiot Rosa played the race card and trotted out every ill concieved arguement the open borders people have been braying about for years. Lou should have cut her mike but this show was in San Antonio and the crowd was clearly pro illegal. Disgusting. Wish I could tell her where to put that big red hat.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456