Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    we once deleted some of our boards prior to April 2005 (wont do that again)
    Thanks, I was wondering where those early posts went.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    we once deleted some of our boards prior to April 2005 (wont do that again)
    Thanks, I was wondering where those early posts went.
    I had this idea that it might be a good idea to clear up some space and try the Pruning options on our board.

What I did was nuke some important archive information that was needed later and create a bunch of dead end links in our site.

I will not be doing that again.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I still remember the whole ruckuses at FR.

When you pointed me over here, I was still very active at FR and LP and really didn’t have the time for a 3rd forum; although I did a lot of lurking. I think I’m signed up at about a dozen internet forums.

Anyway, I left LP about 5 or 6 months ago and FR does get monotonous with its Bush Bots and all, so I decide to hang out here for a spell.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>

Marineinspector, I apologize. I felt you were a little condescending with Texascowgirl.
    I also realize there is water in Arizona I've fished Havasu, lake Martinez and the Colorado by Bullhead City. All in all a beautiful state.
    I've been interested in this issue since I read Joseph Waumbaughs' book about the border by San Ysidro. The book was titled Lines and Shadows. Have you read it? Was it accurate ?

No worries.

I haven't heard of the book before, but it sounds interesting, so I'll add it to my reading list. Thanks.

As for Arizona, I don't particularly like it here. Too damn hot! I'm here because of the job. There are plenty of illegals to keep us busy.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is a completely disgusting thing happening. These men should not be going to jail. I cannot believe our system would do this to them. Upholding the laws, trying to keep us all safe from people like this man, and then this. It is something we all need to fight against. What can help? Writing letters? Calling people?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. I mean I can see some inter-departmental discipline if these guys were somewhat out of line, but the whole thing looks like someone wants to make an example out of them so that other border patrol agents won't be as diligent on the job. I can't help but feel that its coming from the top.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123