Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are welcome ICEStorm.

We do need to email Lou as Populist suggests, repeating his own words and previous believed comments back to him. We should at least ask him what are his true views on illegal immigration and what to do with the millions of illegal aliens, including enforcing the laws on the books. What about the millions of jobs that illegal aliens take from Americans? And the identity theft and stolen social security numbers?

The longer the anchor baby problem remains, there will be the family unity claims. They can all leave. Americans, many include their own families, leave the United States to live and to go to school abroad all the time. They even go to live and school in Mexico. Why can't the citizens of Mexico return to their own nation, and the illegal aliens from other countries, just go back home? The anchor babies can leave with their families and learn to better than families' homeland.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am beginning to wonder if this has something to do with the attack that Lou recently experienced. It could be. And maybe he is afraid to say so. Maybe they are threatening his family members? Its possible. Then that begs the question......are some of our legislators being threatened in a like manner? Is that why this weird tendency to support illegal entry is so pervasive? Just wondering...

If people are being threatened...and afraid to make that info public....then it would explain a lot wouldnt it? If this is the case, what would be an effective course of action?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe the Death Threats, and the shooting at his wife broke him? A person can only take so much.

We are in for an endless tough ride, for after the first amnesty, more will flood in untli we have another 40 million.

We do not have 40 million but if we do not start eforcement we will. It does no good to overstate a real problem whether it is global warming or illegal immigration.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    We do not have 40 million but if we do not start eforcement we will. It does no good to overstate a real problem whether it is global warming or illegal immigration.
    As a long time lurker of this site, I have so much respect for Richard and his comments. He pops every once in a while, his responses are short, but he has the most to say. Much respect for him.

Thanks and you are Welcome
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I am beginning to wonder if this has something to do with the attack that Lou recently experienced. It could be. And maybe he is afraid to say so. Maybe they are threatening his family members? Its possible. Then that begs the question......are some of our legislators being threatened in a like manner? Is that why this weird tendency to support illegal entry is so pervasive? Just wondering...

If people are being threatened...and afraid to make that info public....then it would explain a lot wouldnt it? If this is the case, what would be an effective course of action?

No excuse !!!! Don't help take down a whole nation because you fear invaders . If it gets to where you can no longer make your stand , THEN LEAVE . He has the money to go anywhere he wants and live like a king in luxuary .

You may be right or you may be wrong . You live up north maybe you don't see the invasion here in the south and other areas where it looks like S.America , Middle East and Asia all moved here .

Where I go to the doctor there were people from 5 foreign nations who didn't speak english , Thailand , Balkans , Mexico ,Columbia one the receptionist couldn't tell where they were from . We had to wait all day because they have to get translators on the phone and one they never did find one for .

It also does no good to understate it either .

Richard, where was it "overstated" in this thread that we have 40 million illegal aliens? I looked through all posts, and couldn't find it. I didn't read every word of transcript, though.

It probably is a moot question anyway, because I actually don't think that "40 million" IS overstating the problem. I often agree with you Richard, but not on this one. I know you can argue that technically the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. as of today is not 40 million. But to me that is like using a legal technicality to let a guilty criminal go free (e.g. Bill Ayers), and minimizing the reality of a situation that is too often minimized.

First, the problem is usually way understated. You also probably usually see the figure of "12 million" illegal aliens reported in most articles. That number has been used for the past 7-10 years. That would mean no new illegal aliens for the past 7-10 years. We all know thats ridiculous. The real number of illegal aliens now is closer to 20 million. Reporters just regurgitate numbers without investigating.

Second, I think one of the biggest problems with this issue is the anchor babies. I know they are technically "legal", because of the perversion and misapplication of the 14th amendment. But when I figure the numbers and statistics, I automatically add the 20 million "legal" anchor babies to the 20 million illegal aliens, because that part of it should not be ignored. (However, I do specify where I'm getting those numbers.)

Third, I also think people need to understand the full ramifications if an amnesty happens. Not only will we suddenly have the 20 million illegal aliens made legal, we have their 20 million anchor babies, and then we will also have 20 million MORE new "legal" residents, probably within 10 years, when the amnestied bring over all their relatives through chain migration.

Add all this together: That is 20 million + 20 million + 20 million = 60 million within about 10 years.

Estimates from the US Census Bureau itself are that there will be an increase of 100,000 million people in the U.S. within 50-60 years. 100,000 million! A 33% increase within the lifetimes of some ALIPACers, or at latest their children! And according to the U.S. Census Bureau itself, the far majority of these will be because of immigration.

I think the majority of Americans really don't know how BAD the problem is, rather than it being OVERSTATED.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Richard, where was it "overstated" in this thread that we have 40 million illegal aliens? I looked through all posts, and couldn't find it. I didn't read every word of transcript, though.

It probably is a moot question anyway, because I actually don't think that "40 million" IS overstating the problem. I often agree with you Richard, but not on this one. I know you can argue that technically the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. as of today is not 40 million. But to me that is like using a legal technicality to let a guilty criminal go free (e.g. Bill Ayers), and minimizing the reality of a situation that is too often minimized.

First, the problem is usually way understated. You also probably usually see the figure of "12 million" illegal aliens reported in most articles. That number has been used for the past 7-10 years. That would mean no new illegal aliens for the past 7-10 years. We all know thats ridiculous. The real number of illegal aliens now is closer to 20 million. Reporters just regurgitate numbers without investigating.

Second, I think one of the biggest problems with this issue is the anchor babies. I know they are technically "legal", because of the perversion and misapplication of the 14th amendment. But when I figure the numbers and statistics, I automatically add the 20 million "legal" anchor babies to the 20 million illegal aliens, because that part of it should not be ignored. (However, I do specify where I'm getting those numbers.)

Third, I also think people need to understand the full ramifications if an amnesty happens. Not only will we suddenly have the 20 million illegal aliens made legal, we have their 20 million anchor babies, and then we will also have 20 million MORE new "legal" residents, probably within 10 years, when the amnestied bring over all their relatives through chain migration.

Add all this together: That is 20 million + 20 million + 20 million = 60 million within about 10 years.

Estimates from the US Census Bureau itself are that there will be an increase of 100,000 million people in the U.S. within 50-60 years. 100,000 million! A 33% increase within the lifetimes of some ALIPACers, or at latest their children! And according to the U.S. Census Bureau itself, the far majority of these will be because of immigration.

I think the majority of Americans really don't know how BAD the problem is, rather than it being OVERSTATED.

Also nobody has taken into account the numbers of those here on over stayed visas, passports, work permits and education grants refugees . College towns now look like Babel all compliments of American tax payers .

10 years is naive too, imo . They will get to bring in their families from all over the world in chain migrations . Some have several wives and 30 or 50 kids , then the inlaws on both sides ! Say they only bring in 10 each , add it up .

I say we have 10 weeks to fight it and 10 months before it all over but the crying and dying .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast