Just received this via e-mail. Thought you all might appreciate.

LOYALTY, THE ESSENCE OF TRUE CITIZENSHIP

Illegal immigration into the USA is one of the most volatile issues of our time. Both Republicans and Democrats fail to grasp the most important reason for immigration needing to be conducted in an orderly and lawful manner, LOYALTY. This lack of understanding is demonstrated most prominently in the lack of action to control illegal traffic at our borders for over 20 years.

The oath of US citizenship states in part:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America..."

In addition to taking this oath, the path to citizenship for immigrants requires a knowledge of US laws, history and a fundamental working knowledge of English. These measures and the length of time required to gain citizenship are designed not to destroy the cultural background of immigrants but to help ensure that those becoming citizens of this country will be true to their new citizenship, LOYAL. Mexico is the foremost offender in assisting its citizens to bypass these measures of legal integration.

Mexico believes that part of the United States rightly belongs to it, desires to possess this territory and actually encourages its citizens to seek jobs north of their border, even if gained illegally. Over 10% of Mexico's citizens are currently residing illegally in the United States. Colonists to the USA from Mexico provide its largest source of “GDP.â€